The Odds

After School At Lima Bean

Jesse and Blaine were sitting at a table. "He tries to attack his own brother." Blaine said to Jesse. "Yeah, he is very heartbreak even if he knows the whole story now." Jesse said to him making Blaine nod. "Jamey and Finn are going to ask him to come back as we speak." Jesse said to him. "I think he will come back for Sebastian." Blaine said to her and he takes Jesse's hand. "I would come back for you." Blaine said to her making Jesse smile at him. "Hey, guys!" Someone said making the two look up to Draven standing there. "It's so crazy. I'm sitting over there checking out this girl and all of a sudden I'm, like, Wait a second I know that hair." Draven said sitting down next to Jesse. "What's up, beautiful? Haven't seen you online." Draven said to Jesse who looks away from him. "Hi, Blaine." Draven said to Blaine who gives him a smile. "We've been really busy with Glee Club. Congrats on the Warbler win at your sectionals. We're up this week." Jesse said to him. "Yeah. Well, hey, if there's one girl that can whip New Directions into a legitimate threat, it's Jesse Schuester, right?" Draven said to her. "Right." Jesse said to him and her phone starts ringing and she sees it was Sebastian. "I will be right back." Jesse said to them and she stands up and she walks past Blaine giving him a smile. Blaine looks at Draven giving him a mad look. "I don't like you." Blaine said making Draven look at him. "Fun. I don't like you either." Draven said to him. "I don't like the way you talk to my girlfriend, I don't like your smirky little meerkat face, I don't like your obnoxious CW hair. I'm onto you." Blaine said to him. "Let's get a few things straight." Draven said leading closer to Blaine. "Jesse's too good for you. New Directions is a joke. Odds are by the end of the school year, I'll have Jesse and a nationals trophy, and you'll have khakis and a Lima Bean apron." Draven said to him. "You smell like Craig's List." Blaine said to him making Draven laugh a little as Jesse walks back and she stands by Blaine. "What are you guys talking about?" Jesse asks them making the boys look at her. "Duh, the next time we're all going out drinking." Draven said to her. "Uh, no." Jesse said looking at Blaine who gives her a kiss on the hand. "We have to go, my brother is calling me." Jesse said to Blaine who nods. "See you two around and Jesse." Draven said making Jesse look at him. "Take care, beautiful." Draven said to her making Jesse give him a smile and the two walk away. "I hate him." Blaine said to her making Jesse hug his arm. "Is Blainey thinking he is going to take me away from you?" Jesse asks Blaine like a mom talks to their little kid. "Yes, and stop talking to me like that." Blaine said to her. "Blainey, Blainey, Blainey, Blainey." Jesse said as the two exits Lima Beans. "Stop it." Blaine said to her while putting his arms around her.