The Trip

At Schuester's House

The family was having dinner that Emma and Jesse made for everyone. "It's great, guys." Will said to the two. "All in a day work for the girls in the house." Jesse said to them making everyone laugh but Sebastian. Will looks at him to see he was thinking of something. "Sebastian, what's wrong?" Will asks him making everyone look at him. "The trip, you guys wanted to know what happened." Sebastian said to them making everyone look at each other.

Flashback

In Living Room

Sebastian and Sam were in each other's arms with Mercedes talking about things. "I am hungry." Sam said to them. "You are always hungry." Sebastian said to him. "I will get us some food." Mercedes said to them while standing up. "No, I will." Sebastian said to her while standing up. "No, no, no." Sam said to him while taking Sebastian's hand. "I can't let a girl go out at night." Sebastian said to him. "Fine." Sam said to him making Sebastian smile. Sebastian gives Sam a quick kiss and he walks over to Mercedes. "Sit down, I will be right back." Sebastian said to her making Mercedes nod. Sebastian walks to the door. "I love you." Sam said to him making Sebastian turn to him. "I love you too." Sebastian said to him and he walks out.

Outside

Sebastian was walking back with a bag of food with Regina in front of him. Regina 'falls' making Sebastian stop to help her. "Your okay?" Sebastian asks her and Regina looks at him. "I find you." Regina said making Sebastian confused. "Where are your boyfriend and Mercedes?" Regina asks him. "How do you know me and them?" Sebastian asks her. "You three are in a show choir. You need to go back." Regina said to him. "Why?" Sebastian asks her. "Because Sam is going to kiss Mercedes." Regina said to him making Sebastian stand up and he runs back leaving Reginna smiling.

Back In The Living Room

Sebastian walks into the room to see that Sam and Mercedes were gone. Sebastian walks over to the table to see a red wine there. "Where did this come from?" Sebastian asks himself not remembering getting it and he walks to the outside to see Mercedes and Sam kissing each other. "Sam?" Sebastian said making the two look at him. "Sebastian..." Sam said getting up and he walks over to Sebastian drunk. "What is going on here?" Sebastian asks him as Sam leans on him. "We..." Sam said thinking of something. "What? What do you think you two were doing?" Sebastian asks hurt. "We were making out." Sam said to him drunk making Sebastian start crying. "If you want a kiss, you can just ask." Sam said to him and he tries to kiss Sebastian but he pushes Sam away from him. "Why would you do this to me?" Sebastian asks him making Sam look at him realizes what he did. Sebastian walks away from Sam. "Sebastian!" Sam yelled for him while he runs after him. Sebastian was about to open the door but Sam holds the door closes. "Don't go." Sam said to him making Sebastian look down with tears going down his face. Sam gets closer to Sebastian who pushes Sam away from him. "Everything we did together was it fake?" Sebastian asks him. "No, I love you, Sebastian." Sam said to him taking Sebastian's hand. "Don't say that." Sebastian said pulling his hand away from him. "I thought we will be together for a long time." Sebastian said to him looking at Sam. "I guess I was wrong." Sebastian said to him and he opens the door and leaves Sam.

End Flashback

"Who knew that was the last time I was going to kiss him and say I love you to him." Sebastian said to his family with tears going down his face. Emma walks over to him and gives him a hug making Sebastian cry into her arms while everyone walks over to them. "It's okay, Seb." Jesse said to him while hugging Sebastian. "Everything will be fine, brother." Jamey said to him while patting Sebastian's arm. Will walks over to him and Jesse leaves a little. Will kisses Sebastian's forehead. "It's okay, son." Will said to him.