Voting

Later At McKinley
At The Gym

Everyone was there to vote for the new Student Council. Kurt was with Jamey, Jesse, Blaine, and Sebastian. "Do you think people will vote for Kurt?" Blaine asks Sebastian. "I am sure they will." Sebastian said to him as Kurt puts his head on Jamey's shoulder. Jacob walks over to them with his camera. "One last interview before you lose." Jacob said to Kurt making Jamey stand up. "Hey, give it a break." Jamey said to him pushing him away. "Hey, just one more! Just a word!" Jacob yelled while being push away. "God, I feel like a lamb waiting in line to be slaughtered." Kurt said to them as Jamey sits down next to him. "Chin up, Kurt. It's not over till all the votes are counted." Sebastian said to him. "Yep, and you're going to get loads." Jesse said to him as she sees Quinn walking to the booth. "Look, look, Quinn is going into the voting booth right now. She's definitely going to vote for you." Jesse said to him making Kurt look over to see Quinn go in.

Quinn - Kurt Hummel

Puck - Ross Perot

Mercedes - Kurt Hummel

Santana Lopez - Brittany S. Pierce with a Heart

Mike Chang - Kurt Hummel

Sugar Motta - Brittany S. Pierce

Finn Hudson - Kurt Hummel

Brittany S. Pierce - Brittany S. Pierce

Blaine Anderson - Kurt Hummel

The Cheerios - Brittany S. Pierce

Artie Abrams - Kurt Hummel

Tina Cohen-Chang - Kurt Hummel

Rory Flanagan - Kurt Hummel

Jamey Schuester - Kurt Hummel with a Heart

Sebastian Schuester - Kurt Hummel

Jesse Schuester - Kurt Hummel 

Jesse walks out and walks back to them as Rachel walks past her with a bag. "Why are you taking a bag in?" Jesse asks her making Rachel look at her. "Because I can." Rachel said to her and she walks in to vote. Jesse walks back to the others. "So you guys voted for me." Kurt said to them. "Yeah, I like what you stand for." Quinn said to him with a smile. "We all do." Finn said to him making Kurt smile as Jamey gives Kurt a hug.