Moves Like Jagger/Jumpin' Jack Flash

Later At McKinley In Auditorium

New Directions Boys Outfits

Jamey and Sebastian are wearing red shirts

New Directions Boys was ready to give their number. Will walks onto the stage ready for them. "I've been thinking, Mr. Shue. The girls are gonna try to neuter you with this proposal assignment by encouraging you to sing a sappy ballad, or maybe even cry during it. That's not only humiliating, it's predictable. Therefore, I'm proposing you subvert expectations, and lead with your hips." Artie said to him while Will's sons and Mike walk over to them. "My what?" Will asks him. "So modest. You have rock star hips, Mr. Shue." Artie said to him. "It's true. Mick Jagger hips." Mike said to him while Sam was watching Sebastian talking to his brother. "Yeah. Unleash the moves we've been practicing on Ms. Pillsbury, and she will swoon." Artie said to Will. "Or ask Jamey for his moves." Sebastian said to him making Jamey look at him. "Don't be alarmed by the disco ball." Artie said to Will while Jamey pushes his brother. "Huh?" Will said while looking up to see the disco ball. The band starts playing while everyone walks off the stage leaving Artie.

Artie
Oh yeah,
Watch it, ooh!

Artie sings while Will's sons, Mike and Will walk over to him.

Artie
Just shoot for the stars,
If it feels right,
And aim for my heart,
If you feel like
And take me away and make it OK
I swear I'll behave

Will, Jamey, Sebastian, and Mike sit down on the floor.

Artie
You wanted control

Artie sings while he wheels to the front with the four following him still sitting on the floor.

Artie
So we waited
I put on a show
Now I make it
I was born in a crossfire hurricane
And I howled at my ma
In the driving rain

Artie sings while the brothers take each other's hand pulling themselves up like Will and Mike.

Artie
And it goes like this

Artie sings as Puck, Blaine, Finn, and Sam walk out and onto the stage.

New Directions Boys (The Brothers)
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
(But it's alright)
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you
(But it's alright)
All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas

I don't need to try
To control you
(But it's alright)
Look into my eyes
And I'll own you
(But it's alright)
With them moves like Jagger
(Now)
I've got the moves like Jagger

The Directions Girls and Kurt walk in to see the boys on stage. 

New Directions Boys (The Brothers)
I was born in a crossfire hurricane
And I howled at my ma in the driving rain (Moves like Jagger)
But it's all right (Now)

Artie
I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas
And it goes like this

New Directions Boys (The Brothers)
Take me by the tongue
And I'll know you
(But it's alright)
(Artie: Take me by the tongue)

While the boys were singing the girls and Kurt were dancing to the song.

New Directions Boys (The Brothers)
Kiss me till you're drunk
And I'll show you
(But it's alright)
(Artie: yeah yeah)
All the moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger
I've got the Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas
(Artie: Oh yeah)

I don't need to try to control you
(But it's alright)
(Artie: Yeah)
Look into my eyes
And I'll own you
(But it's alright)
(Artie: Oh oh)
With them moves like Jagger
I've got the moves like Jagger

New Directions Boys
Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas, gas, gas

The song ends and the girls and Kurt cheer and clap for them. "I like it. A lot." Will said to them while turning to them. "It's a... it's an inspired choice, but...you know, all that dancing, means a lot of sweat, and Emma hates dirty, so, uh...you know, I don't want to do anything to trigger her." Will said to them while Jamey and Sebastian sit down on stage. "It's definitely in the mix." Will said to them and he turns to the girls. "You are up next when I get back." Will said and he walks away while Quinn, Kurt, and Jesse walk onto the stage. Kurt kneels down and gives Jamey a hug while Jesse hugs Sebastian to the floor making him laugh. Santana walks onto the stage as Jesse walks over to Blaine and the two share a kiss and then a hug. Sam walks over to Sebastian who was being hugged by Santana. "Hey, Sebastian." Sam said making Sebastian and Santana look at him. "Can you meet me in the choir room when the girls are done with their song?" Sam asks him while Santana wraps her arms around Sebastian's neck. "Yeah, sure." Sebastian said to him making Sam smile and he walks away while Jesse, Quinn, Blaine, and Finn walks over to them. Jesse kneels down and she gives Sebastian a hug. "What is up with all the hugs today?" Sebastian asks Jamey who was rocking Kurt on his lap.