Chapter : 13

After arguing with his Mom, Yibo went to his room. He started to punch on punching bag. After 10 minutes, some one entered his room, without turning back Yibo said..

"I'm not in the mood to talk Dad, my mind is going mad." Yibo said.

"Good, even I'm not in a good mood, I'll come straight to the point." Mr. Wang said in serious tone.

[Mr.Wang usually doesn't get angry but sometimes when he get angry, he can be really scary.]

"Look, it's true that I've given you the liberty to do whatever you want, but it doesn't mean that you have the liberty to misbehave with your Mom.

And especially not in front of me, you understand?" Mr. Wang said angrily and left.

Yibo punched hardly on the punch bag.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At night, Zhou Cheng was sitting in lawn. Tears were falling from his eyes. He was a crying mess. He doesn't know what to di? What to tell Yibo? How to tell Yibo that he is engaged? Zhou Cheng was crying silently.

Next morning, Zhan took the medicine from the bedside table with a glass of water and came to his Dad.

"Come on!!quickly take your medicine, I know you're going to forget about it later on." Zhan said.

Mr. Xiao take the medicine with water and smiled.

"Are you satisfied now?" Mr. Xiao asked with a smile.

"Yes, for now." Zhan said happily.

"Where's Zhou Cheng?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"Who's Zhou Cheng?
Look Dad, you have another son as well. You should worry about him now. Zhou Cheng belongs to some one else now." Zhan said blinking his eyes innocently.

"Don't worry son, I've decided to get you married as well." Mr. Xiao said with a smile.

"Really?" Zhan asked smilingly.

Mr. Xiao laughed and nodded his head.

"Will Zhou Cheng go to university today?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"I don't know" Zhan said.

"That's really surprising. You both live in the same room and still you don't know this? That's great." Mr. Xiao said sarcastically.

"Don't be so sarcastic. He is being very moody these days so I try to avoid him. I'm going now, Good bye." Zhan said and left for his classes.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Meanwhile Zhou Cheng was in his room checking his books.

Suddenly memories of Yibo being possessive run in his mind.

[For possessive Yibo please check chapter 3 where Su She touched Zhou Cheng and Yibo fought with him]

He sat on the bed and tried to think how to tell Yibo about his engagement? He was scared to tell him. He was in deep thoughts when someone knocked his room's door.

"Come in!!" Zhou Cheng said.

Mr. Xiao came inside and hugged Zhou Cheng.

"Why didn't you go to university today?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"I had to go Dad but I wasn't feeling well today." Zhou Cheng answered.

"What happened? Should we go to the doctor?" Mr. Xiao asked worriedly and touched his forehead to check the temperature.

"No Dad, it's just a little fatigue. That's all." Zhou Cheng said.

"Then get some rest." Mr. Xiao said.

"Okay, do one thing son. When you go to university take some sweets along for your friends." Mr. Xiao handed some money to Zhou Cheng.

"Dad, that's not necessary." Zhou Cheng.

"That's necessary son. Will you give the good news to your friends empty handed?
We couldn't invite them in the engagement ceremony but now we're going to invite them in wedding ceremony.
Get some rest. Let me know if you're still not feeling stable. I'll take you to the doctor." Mr. Xiao said.

"Okay" Zhou Cheng said.

Mr. Xiao patted his head and left.

To be continue...

Hii guys!! Here I am again. Sorry for updating after a long time.

I know this chapter is so boring. But I didn't knew what to write. I just wrote this chapter to be back in routine to write. And sorry for short  chapter. I'll update next one soon.

Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe   #yizhanforever