Chapter - 9

The day before Zhan and Yibo met : –

"I came to tell the good news. *Sigh* Anyways, you read the file." Mr. Xiao said.

"What good news? Have you resigned?" Zhan asked happily.

"I have accepted Zhou Cheng's proposal." Mr. Xiao said.

"Is this how you tell good news, Dad?"  Zhan said.

Mr. Xiao looked at him with confused expressions.

"You should have brought sweets atleast. You know nothing."  Zhan said after reading his father's confused expressions.

"I'll go and bring it." Mr. Xiao said and started to leave.

Zhan held Mr. Xiao's hand and stopped him.

"No!no. I'm just joking. I was fooling around." Zhan said and smiled.

"You are very naughty." Mr. Xiao said and pinched Zhan's nose lightly.

Zhan rubbed his nose.

"Let me go and surprise Cheng ge. Okay?" Zhan said and started to go.

"Give me my file back at least." Mr. Xiao shout at the dissapering figure of Zhan.

"I'll give it back to you after reading it." Zhan shout back and ran out of the room.

Zhan entered his room. Zhou Cheng was not in the room. Zhan went to his cupboard.

[Those who don't remember Zhan and Zhou Cheng share same room, same cupboard. But different different single beds.]

Zhan started to take out Zhou Cheng's clothes. Zhou Cheng entered the room and saw Zhan taking out his clothes.

"This is nice." Zhan said seeing a Zhou Cheng's T-shirt.

"Hey listen, take this one with you. It's not nice. Leave this one for me. Okay?" Zhan said taking another T-shirt.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"What? Think this room will be so spacious." Zhan said rooming in the room.

"I'll throw this old table and replace it with a swing." Zhan said seeing Zhou Cheng's study table.

"Light will directly come on it. How much fun would it be. Right?" Zhan said happily.

Then Zhan saw their two single beds.
"And I'll join these two beds and will sleep comfortably. Okay? I'll have a lot of fun." Zhan said smiling.

"You have gone mad." Zhou Cheng said seeing Zhan's childish behavior.

"Excuse me? Did you say something?" Zhan asked then saw the curtains of the room.

"I'll also change these curtains. I never liked them." Zhan said.

"What bullshit are you saying?" Zhou Cheng said irritatedly.

"Bullshit? I'm not talking bullshit. You time is over in this room in fact in this whole house." Zhan said happily.

"What do you mean? What are you trying to say?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"I'm trying to say that Dad has accepted proposal for you." Zhan said.

Zhou Cheng got stunned with the sudden news. He remained stand on his spot.

"Be happy. Will you have some sweet." Zhan said happily.

"Let me bring it for you. All these clothes are mine." Zhan was keep blabbing.

____________________________________________________________________

Yibo was driving his car. Suddenly his phone started to ring. He checked tye id of the caller and afer seeing who was it a faint smile appeared on his lips. It was Zhou Cheng.