Chapter - 4

After coming back from principal's cabin....

Now Yibo and Zhou Cheng were walking in the corridor.

"You told the principal that you did it because of your boyfriend?"  Zhou Cheng asked

"Yes"  Yibo said.

"Did you take my name?" Zhou Cheng again asked.

"No"  Yibo replied.

"Thank God!! "  Zhou Cheng said.

"By the way tell me something, Are you afraid of owning me in front of people? I own you in front of the entire world."  Yibo said.

"Yes Yibo, I'm afraid. It's not easy for me to own you." Zhou Cheng said.

After a short pause Zhou Cheng continues...
"I haven't even told Zhan about you and you're talking about owning you in front of the whole world....Do you know what's the main reason behind my fear?"  Zhou Cheng asked.

"What?"  Yibo asked back.

"This reaction of yours. You go crazy." Zhou Cheng said

"Go ahead and give me a lecture. First the principal and now you. I'm just having a bad day, in fact a bad week."  Yibo said.

"What do you mean by that?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"Principal has suspended me for a week."  Yibo replied.

Zhou Cheng stopped and remained stand on the same spot. Yibo turned around and came back to Zhou Cheng and stand in front of him.

"What? "  Shocked Zhou Cheng asked.

Yibo warmly smiled and answered..

"What happened? He's a principal. He can suspend for a week. Also, now  you all will be in peace." 

Zhou Cheng smiled back and said..
"You are mad." 

"I know."  Yibo replied.

"Hey listen, don't call me at home. I'll call you myself when I get time."  Zhou Cheng said.

"Come on Zhou Cheng, don't punish me like this." Yibo said.

"You deserve this."  Zhou Cheng said and walked away and leave Yibo on the same spot.

Yibo smiled and said "The principal must go to hell." 

____________________________________________________________________

Xiao's Home : –

Zhou Cheng was sitted beside his mother in living room.

"Shall I ask something?"  Zhou Cheng suddenly asked.

"Ask.."  Mrs. Xiao said.

"Mom, why did dad got offended on love marriage topic yesterday?"  Zhou Cheng asked out of blue.

"No, he didn't get offend. He  told you both clearly whatever he had in his heart. And honestly, I have no objection on it."  Mrs. Xiao said.

"But mom, era has changed now." Zhou Cheng said and Mrs. Xiao glared him and Zhou Cheng got nervous and continues..

"I mean it depends on a person's luck if the marriage gets successful or not. What does it have to do with love marriage or arranged?"  Zhou Cheng nervously said.

"You are right. It is only prayer that can change one's fate. So it is better to have parents agreement and prayers in such matters."  Mrs. Xiao said.

"Mom, What is it? Parents always keep praying for their children." Zhou Cheng said.

Mrs. Xiao took a pause then replied..
"Yes, but for a prayer to be fulfilled, the condition of giving is compulsory. God doesn't change the fate of a person who asks, God changes the fate of the one who gives.
God is not judging the one who is asking bit instead God is searching for the one who is giving, whether he/she is even worthy of that prayer or not."

Zhou Cheng became sad after hearing his mother's answer.

____________________________________________________________________

Wang Mansion : –

Mr. Wang , Mrs. Wang and Yibo were sitted in the living room.

"You got suspended, but why?" Mrs. Wang asked.

"Because... " Yibo was about to say more but Mr. Wang started to play his guitar.

"Because of him. Because of his singing, I've been suspended."  Yibo said and pointed at Mr. Wang.

Mr. Wang stopped playing his guitar, narrowed his eyebrow in confusion with his son's answer.

"Wait a minute. My singing isn't that bad. And by the way, when have I even sung at ur uni?"  Mr. Wang asked in confusion.

"You are jaming all night long, how I am supposed to get sleep and wake up for uni in the morning?" Yibo asked.

"But you only get kicked out of class for being late, you don't get kicked out of the uni, isn't it?" Mr. Wang confusedly asked and looked at Mrs. Wang for agreement with him.

"Yes absolutely."  Mrs. Wang said in agreement.

"You're agreeing with him just because he's your husband? Instead of telling him that there's a time for everything, you're agreeing to what he's saying."  Yibo said in scolded tone to his mother.

"Yibo is right, even the neighbors were complaining about it." Mrs. Wang said.

"Thank you" Yibo said to her mother for supporting him.

"What? Even the neighbor's child got suspended?" Mrs. Wang rolled her eyes on her husband's answer.

"Oh no, that's not what I mean?" Mrs. Wang said.

"Then what do you mean?" Mr. Wang asked.

"What they mean is that they can hear loud music from our house till very late at night." Mrs. Wang said.

"So what? It's our house, where we listen to loud music or not. It's non of their concern." Mrs. Wang dramatically said.

Yibo ran upstairs to his room, leaving his bickering parents behind in the living room.

"Sure this is your own house, but you should keep things limited within your own house." Mrs. Wang calmly said.

"I can't control the sound." Again Mr. Wang said dramatically.

"But you can control yourself can't you?" Mr. Wang angrily said and rolled her eyes.

____________________________________________________________________

Xiao's Home : –

At dinning table : –

Xiao family was having lunch.

"Dear give me some water." Mr. Xiao said to Zhan.

"Yes dad"  Zhan said and poured water from jug to the glass and passed it to his father.

Mr. Xiao take the glass and gulped the water in one go.

"Lui called me today. He said he will come over with his wife and son for a cup of tea in the evening." Mr. Xiao said.

"This is the same person who used to work at your office?" Mrs. Xiao asked.

"Yes, he resigned when his son started a business." Mr. Xiao replied.

"Didn't he mention about why he's coming?" Mrs. Xiao asked.

"He didn't say it openly but it sounded like he is going to give a marriage proposal for either of our sons." Mr. Xiao said.

To be continue....

So here I am again as I promised. I'll try to update next chapter soon.

How was the chapter? Do let me know your opinions in the comments.

I didn't add any photos in this chapter.

If any word or sentence you find weird then do let me know.

Feel free to comment or vote. I would be very happy.

Pardon for my grammatical mistakes and typo.

So see you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe #yizhanforever