Chapter : 24

Hello guys!!

Today's Question is

"Which is your favourite Character in The Untamed other than WangXian?"

Mine is "Nie Huisang" and yours?
To know why I didn't updated yesterday read the note below.

— : Now Back to the chapter : —

"Many Congratulations to you!! But Uncle there is some misconception.  We aren't here for Zhou Cheng's proposal but for Zhan's." Yibo said with a devilish smirk eyeing Zhou Cheng.

"Actually  I saw him(Zhan) at Yubin's college and I fell in love with him." Yibo said smiling.

"If you feel it appropriate then call Zhan here. We want to meet him. Mr. Wang requested.

Mr. Xiao gestured to Mrs. Xiao, she nodded.

"Fine! Zhou Cheng?" Mr. Xiao called but Zhou Cheng didn't  respond.

''Zhou Cheng? Son?" He called again.

"Yes Dad!" He answered this time.

"Go call Zhan!" Mr. Xiao said.

Zhou Cheng looked in Yibo's direction and Yibo smirked.

Zhou Cheng was confused and shocked but eventually he left but tears started to prickle in his eyes remembering Yibo's words.

Zhou Cheng went to their shared room. Zhan had putted on a sheet mask and was listening to music and humming along with it while lying on sofa.

Zhou Cheng went inside and said in front of him.

"Dad is calling you." Zhou Cheng said slowly. He shocked till now. He couldn't believe that Yibo is okay and he is inside his house, sitting in his living room and asking for his brother's proposal. All this is too much for him too process.

"Dad is calling you." He repeated and this time loudly then before.

"Have you seen my condition? Ask him to come upstairs. I am not going." Zhan said still lying.

"Some people have come for your proposal." Zhou Cheng said.

"What?" Zhan asked shocked. Now he sat on the sofa.

"I will ask this Ha Peng. I didn't knew that he is so rigid. " Zhan said and wore this sleepers and was going outside like that.

[Those who have forgot Ha Peng. He was Zhan's senior at college. He has proposed Zhan many times before.]

Mrs. Xiao came. She stopped him in the gate before he could advance further.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Downstairs." Zhan replied simply.

"In this get up?" She asked eyeing him head to toe.

He was wearing his night clothes, had putted sheet mask on his face, earphones in ear, messy hair, bathroom slipper."

"What happened?  Isn't it fine." Zhan shrugged.

"Go inside. Get ready and wear some nice clothes."  She commanded.

"Do you have any problem with me since childhood or is has it just started?" Zhan questioned.

"Quiet! Go inside now. Zhou Cheng, son come help me please." Mrs.Xiao ordered.

Zhou Cheng was sitting lifelessly on bed. Yibo's words keep ringing in his ears.

Zhan started to get ready.

"If he wanted to bring the proposal he could but what was the need for this surprise?  He could have informed me at college or have called me but no. Now I'll get ready and will go give him a lesson." Zhan was mumbling while getting ready.

Zhan was complaining and getting ready.

"No body buys a t-shirt like this and he is here for the proposal. Let me go and see him.

Zhan mumbled and then sprayed some perfume and then left.

Zhan was coming downstairs hastily.

"Let me see him." Zhan mumbled but halted in his steps, surprised by seeing Yubin and his parents and his handsome brother.

[Yes, Zhan knows Yubin's parents. He has seen so many pictures of them and also his brother.]

"Come Son!" Mrs. Xiao called Zhan.

Zhan came slowly inside the living room with an ackward smile and confused face.

"This is Zhan" Mrs. Xiao introduced him.

"Hello!!" Zhan greeted.

"Hello Son! Sit. You are so pretty.

"Thank you" Zhan said shyly and sat beside Yubin.

"Since when Yibo has told us about Zhan, Yubin has told us many things about Zhan. Yubin is also very happy. And if our Sons are happy then we are more than happy." Mrs. Wang said.

Yibo eyed Zhan and a smile automatically plastered on his lips.

To be continued....

Hello lovelies!! How are you all?
Sorry for not updating yesterday actually my siblings and cousins came after months. So I was kinda busy. Hope you'll understand.

Also Wattpad keep glitching and then it deleted my draft chapter. So I rewrite this one again. I don't know what I wrote TBH. 

Do Votes and Comments your opinions.

Till then byyee...