Chapter : 21

Hello lovelies!! So before today's update I wanna say something. 

Guys why don't you vote? You know how much efforts take in writing a single chapter and to author like me who is writing after years take more efforts and even after that you guys neither vote nor comment.

You know I am doing my best to give you daily update but the response I'm receiving is so disappointing.  And it's not you guys don't read but you just left without voting.

Last chapters have 240+views but 40+ votes. You guys tell me is it fair? Am I asking too much?

Your votes and comments encourages me to update soon but the votes on last chapters really discouraged. Still, I'll try to update daily till I've vacations. 
I'll not say anything else.

Byeee. Hope to see you soon.
Love you and Sorry If I've offended someone.

—: Now Back to the Chapter:  —

  After 2 days of Yibo's Accident : —

Mrs. Wang was sitting on a bench and crying.

"Try to control yourself, you need to be strong in this situation." Mr. Wang encouraged his wife.

"I cannot stand saying him in this condition. He can be upset with me or argue with me but I can't see him like this." Mrs. Wang cried.

"He thinks that I don't care but he doesn't realize that I feel the pain even if he gets hurt slightly. I try everyday that he likes something that I say, I try to do something which make him realise that I love him a lot." Mrs. Wang was crying hysterically.

"He knows that you love him. Even he loves you a lot." Mr. Wang console his wife.

"Then why isn't he waking up? Why isn't he opening his eyes? I am tired of standing by his side and calling him, Why doesn't he reply to me?" Mrs. Wang asked.

"He will reply. You are a mother. A mother's prayer is never unanswered . You should pray, He will respond.
Mr. Wang adviced.

[Well I guess it's true, A mother's prayer is the most strongest prayer in the world. So whenever I want some I ask my Mum to pray for me 😁 You all should do this too. It's really effective. ]

Xiao's Home

Zhou Cheng was sitting silently and crying. He was blaming himself for Yibo's accident.

In the evening he wore black t-shirt and jeans, a cap and the mask to cover his face and went to hospital to see Yibo.

After reaching outside his room he could not control his tears. He try to go inside but couldn't go due to his guilt. He kept crying. After sometime he left from there and went back to his home.

Mrs. Xiao opened the door.

" Where were you?" She asked.

"I have been calling you since long, why were not you picking up the call?" She asked again.

"Phone was silent." He replied.

"Your dead is not well. They have taken him to hospital from office. Zhan is with him.

" Dad!" Zhou Cheng  hurriedly take out his phone from his pocket and dialed some number.

After sometime.

Mrs. Xiao and Zhou Cheng went to hospital.

"What happened? How is Dad? What did Doctor say? Zhou Cheng  asked Zhan.

"See, They have started weeping as soon as they arrived here. I knew it. That's why I was asking you Xichen ge not to tell them." Zhan said annoying.

"Don't speak stupid Zhan. Tell me what we have asked." Mrs. Xiao scolded him. Zhan pouted.

"Aunty, There is nothing to worry. He is much better now. Doctor asked to get some test done. They will keep him under observation till evening. That's it." Xichen answered.

"Are you both satisfied now. Now wipe of your tears. If Mr. Xiao will see you like this, he will get stressed and I don't want to see him in stress." Zhan said strictly.

"There is nothing to worry about. Please sit. I will bring water for you people." Xichen said.

"No no I don't want anything. I'm fine." Mrs. Xiao said.

Zhou Cheng was sitting on a bench and was crying. Xichen noticed him and went  to sit beside him.

"Your tears are making me believe that I am not your most strong support. Wipe it off and try to believe in me. I promise, I will never disappoint you. I will never disappoint you in any exam of life." Xichen assured him.

Zhou Cheng wipes his tears and smiled at him.

In another hospital : —

"We have to put him on ventilator." Doctor said.

To be continued.....