Chapter - 6

– : Xiao Mansion : –

It was 9 p.m. Xiao Zhan was sitting in balcony, humming a beautiful song and having his night coffee. Zhou Cheng came and stand beside him.

"Zhan?"  Zhou Cheng said. Zhan looked in his direction and gesture him to continue.

"What are you doing?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"Sit down"  Zhan said.

Zhou Cheng obliged and sat down beside him and furrowed his both eyebrows seeing Zhan's questioning expression.

"What?"  Zhou Cheng asked.

"What happened?" Zhan asked back.

"Nothing, I was just thinking, this proposal might be for you." Zhou Cheng said.

Zhan laughed.

"That's a good thought to keep yourself relaxed."  Zhan laughingly replied.

"No, I would probably be right, my studies are still going on. So, it doesn't make sense."  Zhou Cheng said.

"So am I. And also you have your final exams in 3 months. They're not coming to have the marriage tomorrow either. " Zhan replied.

"Your studies are no excuse." Zhan mumbled but loud enough to Zhou Cheng hear.

"Zhan, How can Dad do this to us? I mean, a person who we know nothing about is coming tomorrow to our house with a proposal." Zhou Cheng anxiously said.

"If you're saying this then you know nothing about Dad."  Zhan replied.

"Zhan please talk to the point." Zhou Cheng said confused.

"The point is that Dad doesn't pay the milkman's bill which the milkman gives to him. Instead, he pays the amount which he has noted in his own diary. Do you get it?" Zhan asked.

Zhou Cheng shook his head in NO.

"Now Where did this milkman come from?" Zhou Cheng asked totally confused.

"You're quite dumb. Look, someone who us so careful about a few hundred rupees won't hand over his sons to an unknown person. Those sons whom he love more than himself.... Do you understand? No? Zhan asked but Zhou Cheng confused expression remains same.

"Okay, let's do one thing." If the guy looks like boring, old fashioned and middle aged man type then you can marry him....
And if he looks handsome, dashing, hot and sexy then I'll marry him. Fine? Zhan said happily.

"I mean, it's the least I can do for my brother."  Zhan changed his experience from happy to someone who is going to sacrifice a very big thing.

"Zhan, you're not slightest bit worried? Zhou Cheng asked annoying.

"What kind of person he would be or how educated he is, you're not worried?" Zhou Cheng asked seeing Zhan's care free expressions.

"My mind is clear. I trust in Dad and God. " Zhan take a short brake then continued
"Don't worry, would you like some coffee?" Zhan offered coffee to Zhou Cheng but Zhou Cheng shook his head in NO.