Chapter : 16

Zhou Cheng went to library. He was standing in front of a bookshelf while checking books. Yibo came and stand behind him. When Zhou Cheng turned he became scared seeing Yibo in front of him while staring at him as if reading his face. He dropped the book which he was holding in his hands.

"I think you've started enjoying seeing me suffering. What were you seeing? That would I be able to find you or not? I'll cross every route with my eyes close that'll make me to you." Yibo said with his deep voice.

Zhou Cheng got more nervous now.

"No! I was just..." Zhou Cheng was saying but got interrupted by Yibo.

"Okay! Now let's go and something at canteen." Yibo said grabbing Zhou Cheng's hand.

"Yibo" Zhou Cheng called and take back his hand from Yibo's grasp. Yibo was taken back with Zhou Cheng's action.

"I've to prepare notes." Zhou Cheng said and started to leave.

"Cheng?" Yibo called watching Zhou Cheng going ignoring him.

Yibo ran and went to Zhou Cheng grabbed his hand and slammed him to the book shelf caging him between his arms. Zhou Cheng got nervous as well as scared too.

"What happened? Are you fine?" Yibo asked worriedly.

"I've came to university after so many days. I've been finding you since long and here you are busy with the books. Do you know how much I have missed you? Tell me? Did you miss me? How much?" Yibo asked sincerely.

Zhou Cheng was staring whole time at Yibo's face. Zhou Cheng nodded his head a little.

"Yibo I've to reach home. Bye." Zhou Cheng said and left immediately before Yibo could react.

*Time Skip*

Yibo's room : –

Yibo was in his room doing push ups and then someone entered in his room after a knock.

"Hii Yibo! I hope I haven't disturbed you. Yibo, aunt was very tensed today." Zhu ZanJin  said sweetly while sitting on the bed.

"But I've explained to her not to force you. What is so rush?" Zhu ZanJin said and Yibo stopped doing push ups and stand up. Zhu ZanJin stand up too.

"We have to spend some time together. We should understand each other. Right?" Zhu ZanJin said sweetly while showing his perfect dimples.

Yibo smiled. Not a genuine smile but a mocking one. He placed his right hand on Zhu ZanJin's shoulder.

"There's nothing like that. Neither we've to spend time together nor understand each other. This is why do not get into false hopes that my mom is giving." Yibo said.

"But Yibo..." Zhu ZanJin was saying more but Yibo placed his finger on ZanJin's lips shusing🤫 him.

"I told you that I don't care. My Mom's tension is only her's and Uncle Zhu's partnership." Yibo said.

ZanJin's tears roll down from his eyes.

"And I'm sorry. I don't have false hopes for your tears." Yibo said and resumed doing his push ups totally ignoring ZanJin's presence.

ZanJin wiped his tears and left.

In Zhan's University : –

Zhan was sitting in the library reading his book silently. Ha Peng came and sat beside him.

"How are you princess?" Ha Peng asked smilingly.

Zhan rolled his eyed and ignored him.

"Aww you look so cute when you roll your eyes." Ha Peng said clapping his hands lightly like a kid.

[He is in good character here. I started loving him when I watched him in The Untamed Boys Ep - 3. He looks so handsome 😍
Also I made him in negative roll in one of my story so why not here in positive role?😁]

"You know what Ha Peng you are gone case." Zhan said and resumed reading hus book.

'Zhan listen nah! You know I love you. I really really love you. Please don't ignore me." Ha Peng said with pleading eyes.

"Ha Peng please don't irritate me. Can't you see I am studying here. Please leave." Zhan said sternly.

"I know Zhan but I can't. I've heard that someone send a marriage proposal for you. Please don't say yes. Please ask your parents not to say yes. Please. I love you so much. If you say. I'll send my parents to your home for our marriage proposal. Please Zhan. I love you. I really really love you." Ha Peng said desperately.

'Oh so he's thinking that Kuan gege's proposal is for me.' Zhan thought then smirked while thinking something.

"Umm.. But my parents already said yes to them and you know I can't say no to my parents. In fact next week is my engagement and after 3 months wedding." Zhan said smilingly.

"No Zhan. Please don't do this to my me. I've proposed you many times but you've always ignored me. Please Zhan. I can't live without you." Ha Peng said again trying to convince Zhan.

"But everything is done now. If now I want I can't do anything. You also come in my engagement next week." Zhan said with a smile.

To be continue.....

Sorry guys for the short chapter. I updated this chapter to tell you that I am still alive 😁 This chapter was in my drafts so I think I should update this one.

Today is my Maths exam. So wish me luck. I am very nervous.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes and typos.

I'll see you in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#yizhanforever  #staysafe