Chapter : 30

Yibo was sitting in his room. Zhou Cheng's words were echoing in his mind.

"Expectations are kept from your own people. With strangers, you only compete."

He clutched his mobile phone tightly.

Zhan 's room

Zhan was sitting in his room using his phone. Zhou Cheng came.

"Zhan, Do you know my diary?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"Quite!! Don't you dare to take my name. I am very much angry at you." Zhan said angrily.

"What have I done now?"Zhou Cheng asked.

"The problem is that you don't do any thing, you never did my homework in the childhood, it was me who used to ask for permission from Mr. Xiao for your picnic. I kept doing all your work since childhood because I thought that you will grow up one day and will do something for me but my all hopes are wasted." Zhan mumbled angrily.

"Tell me clearly, What has happened?"Zhou Cheng asked.

"You have killed my emotions. Couldn't you do this small thing for me, you could hand over my hand to Yibo and ask us to dance together. You know after that small couple dance of a minute, I wanted to dance with him but neither he asked nor you. What haven't done for you and you couldn't get me a single number. I do agree that you don't like Yibo. You don't understand him but now he is your younger brother's fiance. A person can talk out of respect. Isn't it?" Zhan pouted. 

"You know that my personality isn't like this. It takes me time to get frank with people." Zhou Cheng answered.

"Ok fine. Your diary is lying under the side table said." Zhan said and left.

Wang Mansion

"Man, it's an amazing choice. He is a lovely boy and knows how to live a life." Mr. Wang said with a smile.

"Even Zhu Zan Jin was lively. Isn't it Mom?" Yubin asked.

"This matter is closed now. It is better that no one discusses it and no one will discuss it in front of Zhan. I don't want him to have any misconceptions." Mrs. Wang declared.

"So what do you think that Zhu Zan Jin won't introduce himself." Yubin asked.

"Umm.. I don't think so. He has accepted. I found him completely normal when he came yesterday." Mrs. Wang concluded.

"Hmm.. Normal? His emotions could be seen clearly. I could see his desires in his eyes. He didn't cry because it would spoil his makeup." Yubin commented.

"Yubin,  you always.." Mrs. Wang was saying when Mr. Wang cut her in mid sentence.

"Carman, How did you find Zhou Cheng?" Mr. Wang asked.

Mrs. Wang smiled.

"He is very mature and sensible boy. I like him a lot.'' Mrs. Wang said with a smile.

"Wow!! you guys never praised me so much. Look, I am also very sensible and mature and very young too. Isn't it Dad?" Yubin asked pouted.

"Absolutely, You are so young that I get lost in your voice." Mr. Wang joked. Yubin laughed.

"Okay enough! Go and see if Yibo is awake or not I have baked cake for Zhan. I will send it with him." Mrs. Wang said with a smile.

"Cake is being baked." Yubin mocked.

"For son in law." Mr. Wang mocked.

"I hope God protect us Dad." Yubin chuckled.

"It never happened for us." Mr. Wang chuckled. Mrs. Wang noticed.