Chapter : 22

"We have to put him on ventilator." Doctor said.

"Ventilator? Why Ventilator?" Mr. Wang asked.

" Look his blood pressure is very much low. He is also unable to breathe  properly. I hope he recovers quickly so that We don't have to put him on ventilator for long." Doctor said and left.

"Have you heard what he is saying?" Mrs. Wang cried.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry. Pray for him." Mr. Wang assured her.

"My son! My Yibo!!" Mrs. Wang cried.

Xiao's home

"Mr. Xiao, According to your report there should be FIR reported against your wife and that too 302." Zhan said.

"What? What have I done?" Mrs. Xiao aaked.

"What have you done? His blood pressure and cholesterol level both are high. You put all oil in food. Why don't you apply some on his hair too?" Zhan asked.

"Mr. Xiao, I am telling you this women's intentions are very dangerous." Zhan continued pointing at his mother.

"Fine I am the culprit. Are you happy now? I will bring some tea and snacks for you." Mrs. Xiao said and was about to go.

"No aunty actually I have a meeting so I will be going. Xichen said.

"Atleast have some tea." Mr. Xiao said.

"Next time uncle for sure." Xichen said.

"Thanks for today soon." Mr. Wang said.

"No need for the formalities Uncle." Xichen said.

: Next morning :  —

Zhan was sitting in the living room enjoying his morning coffee.  He noticed Mr. Xiao climbing down from the stairs and going outside.

Zhan whistles him and Mr. Xiao turned.

"Where are you going?" Zhan asked.

"You haven't go to college today?" Mr. Xiao asked back.

"No, I have taken an off because you are not well." Zhan said.

" I am very well now. This is why I am going to office. What will I do at home?" Mr. Xiao said.

"You are going to office? Go to your room upstairs quickly. Don't you dare take your foot out of the house otherwise I will be very rude." Zhan said strictly.

"I will come back soon." Mr. Xiao argued.

Zhan notice. Zhou Cheng coming down.

''No!! Hello brother, Come down and see what is happening?" Zhan said to Zhou Cheng.

"Good morning, Dad!!" Zhou Cheng greeted.

"Good morning, Son!!" Mr. Xiao greeted back.

"I do agree that you are a guest for few days it this house but you do have some responsibilities." Zhan said dramatically to Zhou Cheng.

"What happened?" Zhou Cheng asked rolling his eyes.

"He is going to office. He is going very confidently right now but after sometime we will get a call that he has got sick." Zhan said angrily.

"Dad, Why are you going to office? If you will take a leave for 2 or 4 days then there won't be any effect on work." Zhou Cheng explained to Mr. Xiao.

"No!! His company will go bankrupt. The economy of country will be destroyed. Right?" Zhan said sarcastically.

"Dad No!! You'll not go. Please." Zhou Cheng pleaded.

"Fine. I'll not go. Alright." Mr. Xiao said with a smile.

Zhan saw back and forth between Zhou Cheng and his Dad.

"Agreed? You agreed as soon as he said it but what about me who is screaming since long?" Zhan asked surprisingly.

"Wow!!" Zhan exclaimed and left to his room.

Mr. Xiao and Zhou Cheng laughed at his antiques.

Zhou Cheng went to hospital insted of going to University but before he could reach Yibo's room,  he met with Xuan.

"What are you here to see either he is alive or dead?  Zhou Cheng, You know, your bad luck is that he is alive and good luck is thathe can't say anything." Xuan said.

"Just pray that you stay lucky because if he will live, he will make your life hell." Xuan warned.

"What do you think, It is only your friend who has fallen in love.  I can pray for his death even at home but I want him to live, this is why I prayed for his life and came here to see him. Trust me that with every losing hope the intensity of my prayer will increase.
Even besides knowing that he will make my life hell if he will live. This in my love. Zhou Cheng said in tears and left.

To be continued.....

Hello lovelies!!! How are you all?

I know you are waiting for Yibo to wake up and some Yizhan moments but trust me, you will love next update.

That's  all I want to say for now.

Stay tuned to know more.

Vote and comment your opinions on this chapter and how this story is going? Is it slow or is it alright?

Okayy byye now.
Hope to see you soon. Love you all 💜