Chapter : 29

In the evening  : –

"Mom, I think Zhan is very choosy." Yibo said.

"Why?" Mrs. Wang asked.

"He rejected yours 15 years of hard work in 15 minutes. He rejected all the dresses. All of them." Yibo said in surprising manner.

[Actually that was Mrs. Wang's store where Yibo took Zhan. And Zhan being Zhan rejected all the dresses. According to him, some he didn't like and some were overpriced. ]

"There is nothing like that. Every person has different taste. He might not like them." Mrs. Wang defended.

"I must say that he is a son of a lion. He has stood in front of his to be mother in law from the first day." Mr. Wang laughed.

"Yes Dad, He said 1980's dresses are better than this. I promise he said so." Yibo said teasing his mother more.

"Tell me one thing, do you make such bad dresses?" Mr. Wang asked Mrs. Wang all of sudden.

Yubin and Yibo burst in laughing.

"What happened to you? To whom are you listening?" Mrs. Wang asked.

"To him." Mr. Wang answered pointing at Yibo and Yubin.

"What is wrong in if he doesn't like those dresses. At least he is being honest. He doesn't Sugar coat. I like this thing of him." Mrs. Wang said proudly. 

Yibo laughed and left from there leaving three people behind.

"Yes, do support him. You will get to know him when he will come to this house and control everything.
I don't like the curtains, the setting of lounge is completely off. I will ask you about it then." Yubin teased his mother imitating as Zhan.

"Let him control then. He can do anything. It's his house. I have no objection." Mrs. Wang said with a smile.

"Mom!! why are you being boring mother in law how would we enjoy?" Yubin pouted sadly.

"Quiet." Mrs. Wang said.

"Hey!! no problem. I am there.  We will act like step mother that was picture in Cinderella."  Yes? father and son who acts like mother in law Evil." Mr. Wang said laughing.

"What are you saying?" Mrs. Wang raise her brows.

"But Dad,  he is so cute. How could we be cruel to him and plus he is my good friend." Yubin said with a pout.

"We will do something."  Mr. Wang said while lightning his cigar.

"Okay!!  now let's sing a song." Yubin said.

"Are you crazy?" Mr. Wang said smoking cigar

"Why?" Yubi asked.

"When someone is smoking a cigar, he can't sing a song." Mr. Wang said.

"Dad, you are very mean. You make noise in the whole house while you are singing but when I am asking you, you are refusing. Fine. You make the cigar your son. Okay? I am going." Yubin said angrily and started to leave from there.

"Hey, listen!! What happened?" Mr. Wang tried to stop him but he doesn't listen and left from there. 
Mr. Wang and Mrs. Wang laughed.

In the morning :  –

Xiao's House -

Zhou Cheng was in his room, sitting and thinking about all the mess he is going through. And then his phone started to rang. He checked and it was Yibo. After a minute of thought he received the call.