Chapter - 5

"He didn't say it openly but it sounded like he is going to give a marriage proposal for either of our sons."  Mr. Xiao said.

After hearing that Zhou Cheng got startled. He accidentally dropped his spoon with a thud sound and that got everyone's attention.

"What's wrong?"  Mr. Xiao asked.

"Nothing"  Zhou Cheng replied, looked down and tried to eat his food again.

Mr. Xiao continued, " He was constantly praising his son." 

"Can you pass me salad." Zhan asked to Zhou Cheng.

Zhou Cheng was in his deep thoughts, he didn't listen Zhan.

Zhan again said,   " Hello! Salad?"

Without seeing Zhou Cheng passed the plate of sausage.

"These are called Sausage."  Zhan sarcastically said.

Zhou Cheng noticed what he had pass. He placed it back and passed salad.

Mrs. Xiao noticed the nervousness ad worries of Zhou Cheng's face.

"Please have a good look at the arrangements."  Mr. Xiao said to Mrs. Xiao.

____________________________________________________________________

WANG MANSION : –

Wang Yibo was sitting on the backyard and having his evening coffee.

HaoXuan came and sat beside him.

"What happened? Are you calm now or still have some anger left in you?"  HaoXuan asked.

Yibo smile and said, " You know I don't leave such things for later, I deal with them at the spot." 

"Yibo you really beat up that guy too much."  HaoXuan said.

"Have you come here to speak on his behalf ?" Yibo asked.

"I didn't come for his support. I just....."  HaoXuan was saying more but stop due to the loud voices of jamming.

"Oh my God!! Why Dad?"  Yibo mumbled.

"What happened to your Dad at this hour?"  HaoXuan asked.

Yibo thinks for a minute then smirk evilly.

"Come, we won't let anyone sleep either."  Yibo said and smirked widely.

"Wha do you mean? Whose? How?"  HaoXuan asked.

"Come, I'll tell you." Yibo said, stand up and moved away.

"Yibo you'll get in trouble again, listen to me."  HaoXuan said and followed Yibo behind.

To be continue....

What do you think where Yibo is going?

Sorry for the late and short actually very short update.

You know guys, I wrote 1373 words and draft them but somehow, it got deleted. It was so frustrating. I tried to write again but can't reach there. So I just updated a very short chapter. But don't worry soon I'll update next one.

Please do vote and comment if you like the story so far. It'll encourage me to write more and fast.

See you all very soon in next chapter. Till then bye bye👋

#yizhanforever   #staysafe