Chapter : 15

Later in the evening..

Yibo and HaoXuan were sitting in a cafe with their coffees. HaoXuan was sipping his coffee while Yibo was just staring at nothing.

"What are you thinking?" HaoXuan asked snapping Yibo from his thoughts.

"Nothing" Yibo replied.

"Don't want to discuss it?" HaoXuan asked.

Yibo take a sip from his coffee and said while placing the cup on  the table and said.

"No, that's not it."

Then he take a long pause and started again.

"I'm feeling strange, my heart is not not convinced."

"How will I understand if you won't tell me what's the matter? Huh?" HaoXuan said.

"I think the issue with Cheng is serious. It's not just about his Dad's health." Yibo said seriously.

"And why do you think that?" HaoXuan questioned.

"I don't know. I'm just feeling weird. We have fought before but we never had so much distance between us." Yibo answered.

"Look, you're having a misunderstanding. Relation with parents can be like that. You don't care about the rest of the world." HaoXuan tried to reason.

Yibo started thinking again. HaoXuan snapped his fingers in front of Yibo's face.

"Relax, why are you getting worried? Chill." HaoXuan said.

Then they complete their coffee and left.

While Huikuan took Zhou Cheng in a famous five star restaurant for dinner.

Huikuan noticed that Zhou Cheng was staring at food and not eating anything.

"Looks like you didn't like the food?" Huikuan questioned.

"What? No, it is nice." Zhou Cheng replied.

"Do you always stay this quiet?" Huikuan asked.

"No" Zhou Cheng answered shortly.

"Nice. Actually, I brought you here because the other day I kept talking about myself. I didn't ask anything about you." Huikuan said.

"You already know everything about me." Zhou Cheng said.

Huikuan was surprised with Zhou Cheng's answer.

"Really? I only know that your name is Zhou Cheng." Huikuan said with a smile.

"And now I think the time has  come that I should learn a bit more about you. Like what are your hobbies. Do you like to read books or do you like to travel?" Huikuan tried to start the conversation.

"Yes, I like reading." Zhou Cheng replied shortly.

"Good. Anyways, what's the big deal about knowing each other, we have our whole lives to do that." Huikuan said.

After a pause Huikuan again started.

"One very important thing which I want to say to you. Our present and future are what's important.
I don't have anything from my past which I need to tell you and neither I'll question you about your past because the more we indulge in the past, the more complicated it will get. We need to move forward, together." Huikuan completed with a smile but Zhou Cheng  was just staring at him with out saying anything.

: Time Skip : –

In Zhou Cheng and Zhan's room : –

Zhou Cheng was applying night cream on his face in front of the mirror before going to bed. Zhan came behind Zhou Cheng and bumped his shoulder with Zhou Cheng's shoulder lightly while giggling.

"What are you doing Zhan?" Zhou Cheng asked irritated.

"Tell me what did you people talk about? Is he romantic or not?" Zhan asked while grinning like an idiot.

Zhou Cheng ignored him and climbed on his bed.

"Why are you feeling shy from me? Tell me, did you discuss baby names?" Zhan asked excited.

"Zhan please leave me alone. I'm very tired." Zhou Cheng said lazily while laying on bed.

"Why are you tired? You went for dinner not to plough a field." Zhan said but Zhou Cheng ignored him again.

"Ok, tell me what are you planning for the honeymoon?" Zhan asked with a smile. Zhou Cheng glared at him.

Zhan stopped laughing.

"Okay fine, now that you're engaged you've stopped valuing your little brother. Fine Cheng ge." Zhan said pouting while stomping his foot cutely.

Zhou Cheng covered the blanket over his whole body and pretended to be sleeping.

Zhou Cheng's stuffs was placed on the table which he brought with him for dinner. Zhan went to the table and started checking the stuff hurriedly.

"Is he a cheapskate? Didn't he even give you a gift?" Zhan asked again but as usual Zhou Cheng ignored him.

"Cheng ge at least tell me, is he more of the boring old fashioned type or handsome and romantic type?" Zhan tried to ask again but  his try got wasted in the end.

Next morning 🌞

At Tian Tian Xiang Shang
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• University : –
•••••••••••••

Class was on going. Professor Mark was taking class. All students were sitted in the class and listening silently. Yibo, HaoXuan, Jiyang all were present but Zhou Cheng was not present.

All of sudden someone opened the door of the classroom.

"Sir may I come in?" Zhou Cheng asked politely.

The attention of the whole class turned to Zhou Cheng.

'Why are you late Zhou Cheng? And why were you absent lately?" Mr. Mark questioned.

"Sir, I had some reason. Sorry sir." Zhou Cheng said politely while bowing 90°.

"Okay, Come in." Professor Mark didn't lectured him because Zhou Cheng was his favorite student and he never came late. If today he's late then he must have some reason.

Zhou Cheng went to his seat and sat beside Jiyang. Yibo's eyes were stucked on Zhou Cheng. He was keep staring at Zhou Cheng with a smile and now Zhou Cheng was getting nervous.

And the class went on like this with Yibo continuously staring at Zhou Cheng with a smile on his lips while Zhou Cheng couldn't concentrate in the class.

When the class over Zhou Cheng hurriedly left the class before Yibo could approach him and Yibo was searching for Zhou Cheng.

Zhou Cheng went to library. He was standing in front of a bookshelf while checking books. Yibo came and stand behind him. When Zhou Cheng turned he became scared seeing Yibo in front of him while staring at him as if reading his face. He dropped the book which he was holding in his hands.

To be continue....

Hii guys!! So finally I updated this chapter.

Tell me what you think about the chapter? Your comments really help me. So feel free to comment.

I don't know when will I update next but hope so soon.

Till then bye bye👋

#staysafe    #yizhanforever