Chapter : 26

Hello lovelies!! I am back.

So Today's question is

"Which is your favourite boy band?"
Mine is BTS. Comment yours.

And your favourite Ship.

Mine are Jikook, Yoonmin,Vmin...
Actually every ship which includes Jimin :)  Comment yours.

Now back to our story.......

— : Wang Mansion : —

Zhujin came to Wang  Mansion and spot Yubin in the living room using his phone. He tried to find Mrs. Wang or Yibo but couldn't see anyone. At last he approached Yubin.

"Hii Yubin!!" Zhujin greeted.

"Hii!!" Yubin said boringly.

"Where is Aunt?" He asked.

"In a meeting with clients. Maybe?" Yubin answered rolling his eyes.

"Okay!! Yubin How's Yibo? I was thinking to take him to dinner tonight." Zhujin said excitedly.

"Yibo ge is absolutely fine and you don't have to worry about him. You are never gonna be my Brother in law." Yubin said rudely.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean to say that tomorrow the family of boy that Yibo ge likes is coming to our house." Yubin said with a mocking smile.

Zhujin got shocked.

"What?" He asked shockingly.

"Yes, and they will get married soon." Yubin mocked.

Zhujin was about to left when Mrs. Wang came home. She noticed his furious expressions. She tried to stop him but he didn't hear.

"What happened to him? Have you told him about Yibo's proposal? Yubin smiled innocently.

"What was the need to talk to him? I could explain it to him myself."Mrs. Wang aksed.

"Why are you taking tension? He would have found out tomorrow or day after tomorrow if not today. Also, Yibo would marry anyone other than him so why to give him false hopes?" Yubin explained.

"What mom? Don't take tension. Nothing is happened." Yubin tried to calm his mom.

"Enough!!" Mrs. Wang said.

"Shall I bring something for you to eat?" Yubin asked innocently.

"No!!" She said.

"Anything else?" He aksed.

"Go!!" She ordered.

"No? Okay!!" Yubin said and ran from there to his room upstairs.

: At Night : —

Zhou Cheng was roaming on their terrace.

Tears roll down from Zhou Cheng's eyes. He wiped them off and called Yibo.

"There was a time when I was desperate for your one call. Time has changed. Now I have got 20 calls from." Yibo said chuckling from other side.