Chapter : 18

Yibo went to his college. He went to his class in search of Zhou Cheng. He found him seated with Jiyang. He went to him.

"Come outside. I want to talk." Yibo said tapping of Zhou Chen's shoulder.

"Yibo, We're in class." Zhou Cheng tried to reasoned.
But Yibo grabbed his wrist and pulled him outside the class.

"Where is your phone?" Yibo asked.

"It's at home." Zhou Cheng replied.

"I called you last night?" Yibo asked again.

"I know." Zhou Cheng answered.

"Why didn't you pick it up?" Yibo asked.

"I went to sleep." Zhou Cheng answerd.

"So when I called you again, why it went off?" Yibo asked annoyed.

"Battery must be dead. Yibo, it's class time." Zhou Cheng remind Yibo.

"Class should go to hell." Yibo answered.

"What do you want? Do you think I am fool that I can't understand that you are avoiding me. Talk to me openly. What do you want? Are you testing my love or my patience?" Yibo asked.

"Patience? You have no patience. Your message, your call and your love. What do you I have in it? I can't ask for your help for my problems even when I want to because I am afraid of your extreme reactions. I get scared that you will create a drama so I have no option other than being patient for my problems." Zhou Cheng answered.

"Someone is there to meet you." A peon came to inform Zhou Cheng.

"Okay. I'm coming." Zhou Cheng answered and that peon left.

"Who is it?" Yibo asked.

"I don't know." Zhou Cheng amswered.

"Who is it? Yibo again asked angrily.

"I don't know Yibo." Zhou Cheng said tiredly and left. Zhou Cheng went to waiting area. He found Huikuan seated there.

"Hello!!" Huikuan said.

"Hello!!" Zhou Cheng said nervously,peeking through the door and then closed the door. Huikuan noticed Zhou Cheng's wierd behavior.

"You and here?" Zhou Cheng asked nervously.

"Actually your phone was powered off so I came to ask for your health. Are you okay?" Huikuan asked.

"Yes! I'm f-fine." Zhou Cheng said stuttered nervously.

"Is everything fine?" Huikuan asked.

"Yes! my class was going on. I left it in between came." Zhou Cheng tried to give a fake smile.

"Fine. No problem. I will not take much of your time. Let's go." Huikuan said opening the door.

"Thank you and bye." Zhou Cheng said and came outside the waiting room followed by Huikuan.

"I hope.... I hope you did not mind me coming here." Huikuan said.

Yibo was coming from upstairs. He saw Zhou Cheng and Huikuan together. Yibo went to reception.

"Who was that?" Yibo asked.

"Who?" The receptionist asked.

"That one with Zhou Cheng." Yibo asked again. The receptionist knew Yibo very well. So she quickly checked into data in her computer.

"He is Zhou Cheng's fiance."

To be continue......

LONG TIME NO SEE...
FIRST OF ALL,

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 🇮🇳 TO ALL MY INDIAN READERS.

I 💜 YOU ALL.

Now back to the chapter, Sorry for the short chapter. By the way, how was it? How will Yibo react now? What will he do? To know more...

STAY TUNED.

#staysafe #yizhanforever