Chapter : 14

Zhou Cheng's phone rang. He checked the caller's I'd and it was non other than Wang Yibo calling him. He didn't picked up the call.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

HaoXuan and Jiyang were in library.

"There's no gap in the papers this time. It's going to be really tough." HaoXuan said.

"You're talking as if you're going to make any difference in these last few days." Jiyang said teasingly.

HaoXuan pouted at Jiyang words.

"You didn't do anything all semester, what special are you to do now?" Jiyang said.

"Still there should be a bit of relief. One or two gaps are helpful." HaoXuan said with a cute poute.

Yibo came to their table.

"Come with me, I need you for something important." Yibo said.

"What happened? Where do you want to go Yibo?" Jiyang asked.

"It's important." Yibo answered simply.

"Hello, it's time for class, go to the class." HaoXuan said reminding them reminding his presence.

"You take the class, I'm coming." Yibo said sternly and hold Jiyang said.

"What happened Yibo, is everything okay?" Jiyang asked but despite of giving answer Yibo pulled him outside of the library.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Scene change.. (Xiao's Home)

"My life has so dramatically changed that even I don't know who I am. As if I'm two personalities." Zhou Cheng said sadly.

"And now if I bet on what is left in my life, than I'll lose all my relations including my Dad, Mom and brother." Zhou Cheng told Jiyang with tears in his eyes.

"That's why I let go of my past life." Zhou Cheng said wiping his tears who were rolling down uncontrollable from his eyes.

"You let go of your past life but you didn't think of Yibo even once?" Jiyang asked.

"I can't call him my past. My future doesn't have any room for him." Zhou Cheng said in cracking voice.

"I know that, Whatever decision you've taken, you took it after thinking about it properly and I'm sure your decision is correct but as far as I know, if he finds out..." Before Jiyang could complete his sentence Zhou Cheng interrupted.

"Yibo shouldn't know about this." Zhou Cheng said in cracking voice.

"But for how long? It's impossible Zhou Cheng how long can we hide this from him." Jiyang asked.

"Sooner or later he'll know the truth and I don't need to tell you what Yibo's reaction is going to be like." Jiyang said.

"It's exactly why I am unable to confront him. I know that no reason or logic is going to affect him. I don't have any other option other than to hide this matter from him for now." Zhou Cheng said.

"I wish and pray that it turns out just the way you want." Jiyang said.

Meanwhile Yibo was waiting for Jiyang in his car outside of Zhou Cheng's house.

After about 10 minutes, Jiyang came and sat at passenger's seat.

"What happened, is everything fine inside?" Yibo asked.