Chapter : 23

Before starting the chapter. I wanna know you guys. So let's do it like this.
In every chapter I'll ask a question.  And you guys will answer in comments section. Okay.

So today's  question is : —

"Which is your favourite C-Drama except The Untamed?" You can answer 2.

Well mine are  "Put your head on my shoulder" and "Love 020"

Comment yours...

— : Now back to Chapter : —

Mr.Xiao's phone started ringing.

"Mr. Xiao, at least attend your call at sometimes. It keeps ringing." Zhan said  and checked the caller ID.

"Hello!!" Xichen on the other side of the call said.

"I knew you would call to take praises.
Listen, I would suggest you to come here. You can say that you were passing by so thought to give a visit." Zhan suggested.

"Hmm" Xichen hummed.

"What Hmm? You could be able to see Zhou Cheng too if you will come." Zhan said.

"I have a question for you, Why do you attend uncle's phone always? Are you that free." Xichen asked.

"What happened? I'm just joking. It's a brothers right to crack a joke. Isn't it?
But on a serious note take my advice and come to ask for your father in laws health." Zhan answered.

''Fine. I'll come." Xichen said.

"Okay!! Bye." Zhan said.

"Bye" Xichen said.

— : Time Skip : —

It's been a month now since Yibo's car accident and him being in coma.

Doctors said he is out of danger but can't guarantee when would he wake up? He has been discharged already. He's now at his home.

His Mom, Dad, Yubin daily talk to him and tried to wake him up from his deep slumber but he never replied. Daily they tried to talk to him and in last cried when he doesn't answer.

Yubin has again started going to college.
Life is back to normal but Wang family can't move on, when their dearest son is lying for a whole month.

Even sometimes Zhu Zanjin came and tried to talked to him, sat close to him, grabed his hand but now Yibo never pushed him. He never reacted.

Everyone's attempt were going in vain.

Like everday as per habit Mr. Wang came to check on Yibo early morning. But ge was shoched to see him sitting on his bed.

"Yibo!! My son." Mr. Wang called.

"Hmm Good Morning, Dad!!!" Yibo said smilingly.

Mr. Wang ran to him and hugged him tightly and started crying.

"Yibo!! My son. You're awake." Mr. Wang cried.

"Don't cry Dad, It doesn't suits you." Yibo teased him.

"You know how scared I was? How helpless I felt? I've never felt this helpless in my life ever. You are my support Yibo. Don't ever do that again Son, I'll die." Mr. Wang cried.

"Don't worry Dad!! I won't do that again. Now it's their turn to die." Yibo said smirking.

"How are you feeling Son?" Mr. Wang asked.

"I'm alright. Dad, I've to take you and Mom somewhere." Yibo said.

— : Xiao's Home : —

Door bell rung. Zhou Cheng went to open the door and there he sees him.

"Is your Dad home?" Yibo asked with dominance in his voice.

"Yibo!!" Zhou Cheng was beyond shocked.

And then Mr. Wang, Mrs. Wang and Yubin came behind Yibo.

"We are here to meet him." Yibo said with a smile.

— : In the living room : —

"Mr. Xiao, It must  be strange to you to see us here like this. It is obvious that we aren't already familiar to each other.
But this is important for us to come."     Mr. Wang said

"Thank you for coming.  Let me know what can I do for you?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"Actually we are here for the proposal for your son." Mr. Wang said.

Zhou Cheng  was standing there. He was sweating furiously even when the A.C. was on.

"Thank you so much!! But this won't be possible because Zhou Cheng is already engaged." Mr. Wang said.

"Many Congratulations to you!! But Uncle there is some misconception.  We aren't here for Zhou Cheng's proposal but for Zhan's." Yibo said with a devilish smirk eyeing Zhou Cheng.

To be continued......

So!! How was it? What do you think of this chapter? Is Yibo doing right? What should Zhou Cheng do now?

Do Vote and Comment your opinions. I would love to read them.

And yeah answer the question above.

Hope to see you soon. Byyeee
Love you all...