Chapter : 20

Zhou Cheng came home lifelessly. Mrs. Xiao noticed him but instead of saying Hii, he went straight to his room.

All today's memories keep roaming in his mind.

At Hospital

Yubin ran towards his father.

"Dad? Dad How's Yibo ge? Is he okay?"  Yubin asked in tears.

"His operation is going on. Pray for him. He'll be fine." Mr. Wang said assuring his son.

"Have you seen him? How is was he?" Yubin asked.

"He is being operated. He will be fine. Don't you worry." Mr. Wang said.

Doctor came out from the operation theater.

"Doctor ? My son? How is he?" Mr. Wang asked concerned.

"Look his condition is critical right now, fracture is a not the major problem. He has got serious injury on his head." Doctor said.

"We will shift him in CICU in sometime then you can meet him." Docter continued.

"

Okay" Mr. Wang said.

"Will he be okay? He's not okay. He's not." Yubin said and started crying.

—:Xiao's Home :—

Mrs. Xiao went to Zhou Cheng's room. She noticed he hasn't switch on the A.C. nor the fan in the hot month of summer and lying silently on his bed.

"What is it love? You have come early from university today?" Mrs. Xiao asked.

"I had no classes." Zhou Cheng replied.

"Since the day you've got engaged you've become very quiet.  If something is bothering you then you can talk to me." Mrs. Xiao asked carressing his hair.

"There is nothing like that. I just thought Dad will wait a bit." Zhou Cheng replied.

"Son, you've just got engaged. There is still time in marriage. Till then your  exams will be over." Mrs. Xiao said.

"Hasn't Xichen said anything to you? I mean doesn't he have any objection from your university? Mrs. Xiao asked.

"He hasn't said anything." Zhou Cheng assured.

"But son.." Mrs. Xiao tried to say but Zhou Cheng interrupted her.

"I am fine Mom." Zhou Cheng reassured her.

Mrs. Xiao caressed his face lovingly and left.

Zhou Cheng kept laying silently on bed with tears rolling from his eyes.

Somewhere in a builing

Mrs. Wang was in a meeting. Then her cell phone rang. She checked the caller ID. It was Yubin. She cut the call.

"It's okay. You can carry on." Mrs. Wang said to the person who was representing the presentation.

Her phone again rang. She checked. It was again Yubin.