Chapter : 19

"He is Zhou Cheng's fiance." The receptionists said.

Yibo tore the register's paper and left.

At canteen : —

"Thank God. I was so worried. The way Yibo took you from class and the way he was acting, I thought he has found out everything." Jiyang said worriedly to Zhou Cheng.

He would come to know I have no answers for his questions now." Zhou Cheng said sadly.

"Listen to me and tell him everything." Jiyang advised Zhou Cheng.

"Huikuan came." Zhou Cheng.

"What? University? When? Why? Why did he come?" Jiyang asked worriedly.

"I am not understanding anything. It seems like I have fallen into a swamp." Zhou Cheng said dully.

"Either I move my hands or feet to save myself or stop moving. I will still drown." Zhou Cheng said.

"And this swamp is based on parent's obedience, Yibo's love and my fiance's dignity. This is where I have to be burried." Zhou Cheng said.

"But you have to do something about this matter. A-Cheng you have to find some solution. You can't keep suffering." Jiyang said.

"You are not understanding, Jiyang. A person who wants to kill himself on every small matter, do you think he will stay quite about such big thing?"
Zhou Cheng said.

"This is what I am scared of. I don't know how will he react or behave. This is why I am asking you." Jiyang said.

"Zhou Cheng this is what I'm trying to explain you that tell Yibo everything honestly." Jiyang said.

Jiyang was standing in front of Zhou Cheng. Zhou Cheng noticed Yibo approaching them.

"If Yibo..." Jiyang was saying but got interrupted when Yibo pushed him.

"Is this your Father's sickness?" Yibo shouted showing the tore paper on Zhou Cheng's face.

"Yibo. I.. " Zhou Cheng tried to say but couldn't.

"Yes tell another lie." Yibo said sarcastically.

"No Yibo. It's  Just..." Tears started to roll down through Zhou Cheng's face.

"Why did you do this? Was my love joke to you?" Yibo asked broken.

"Yibo atleast listen to him." Jiyang tried to interviened between them.

"No one will come in between. This is mine and his matter." Yibo shouted.

Zhou Cheng started to cry silently.

"I wish I knew that it's a cheater hiding behind this innocent face. You are nothing but a liar." Yibo continued shouting.

But Zhou Cheng keep quiet lowering his head.

"Nothing will happen by staying quiet and keeping your head down. You are a cheater.  An ugly cheater." Yibo shouted.

Then he looked around everyone was watching the drama. This is was the first time they were witnessing Yibo shouting or angry at Zhou Cheng. Yibo was always like a whipped lion for Zhou Cheng. So this was all new for them.

"Very well played Zhou Cheng. Very well played." Yibo said clapping his hands.

And then he left from there.
Zhou Cheng was still standing there. Jiyang went to comfort him. Zhou Cheng was crying nonstop. And Jiyang was trying to coax him.

Yibo went angrily in parking lot.  He entered his car and started driving crazily while tears were rolling down his eyes.

"Do you want to help me?

What do you want me to?

Then give me some time. We have been meeting daily since 4 years. I am a little bored."

All the sweet memories were keep haunting Yibo's mind. His smile, his innocence, his face, his everything.  Tears keep rolling down his face.
He didn't noticed the truck coming over from the opposite direction. He was so immersed in Zhou Cheng.

And then *bhoom*

*peep*

Yibo's car crashed in the truck.

To be continued.......

............................................................................

Hello to you all lovelies. Here I am after a very very long time. I know it's been a while since I updated last. Sorry for that. Also sorry for the short chapter but I'll try to update next one soon.

How are you all? Hope you all are fine?
I really missed you guys? Do you all missed me?

Well it's still 10 days remaining of my vacations. I'll try to update more often. 
Well it depends on your vote and comment that how often you want update.

Comment your opinions about the chapter.  What do you guys think?

I'll read all your comment.
Love you all.

Hope to see you soon.

Byee.  Love you..