Chapter : 17

Guys!! If you want next update than do votes and comments.

"No Zhan. Please don't do this to my me. I've proposed you many times but you've always ignored me. Please Zhan. I can't live without you." Ha Peng said again trying to convince Zhan.

"But everything is done now. If now I even want I can't do anything. You also come in my engagement next week." Zhan said with a smile and was about to left but Ha Peng held his wrist.

"No Zhan, please don't do this with me. Please." Ha Peng said and tears started rolling down from his eyes.

Zhan noticed it and got shocked seeing Ha Peng crying.

"Listen!! Calm down. That marriage proposal is for my gege not for me. Okay so relax." Zhan said trying to calm him down.

After listening to Zhan, Ha Peng wiped up his tears.

"Really?" Ha Peng asked smiling.

"Even if that proposal isn't for me that doesn't mean I'll like you or anything. Get this in your head. I don't like you and please leave me alone." Zhan said trying to make Ha Peng understand.

"Okay Princess!! Can we be friends at least?" Ha Peng asked with excited eyes.

"NO!! AND FOR GOD SAKE STOP CALLING ME THAT. I AM A BOY NOT A GIRL." Zhan shouted angrily and left from there.

___________________________________________

Zhan went home. There was no one in the living room.

He climbed on the sofa.

"Hey Villagers!! Mr. Xiao, Mrs. Xiao! Come out. Is there anyone? Why is there so silence? Anyone" Zhan shouted while climbing on sofa and started jumping.

"Hey! Hey! Have you gone mad, there you come and started shouting and jumping? Are you in your senses?" Mrs. Xiao asked coming out from kitchen.

"Mom, you'll lose your mind when you'll come to know about my doing." Zhan said with a bright smile.

"What? What have you done now?" Mr. Xiao asked while coming down from the stairs. Zhou Cheng also came out from his room.

"I've kicked something." Zhan said proudly.

"How many times I've told you not to fight." Mrs. Xiao scolded him.

"I haven't beaten anyone. I've rejected an offer at college for winning a chance to go America for a month in a seminar as head of my department." Zhan explained.

"But son this was such  a good offer." Mr. Xiao said.

"What Dad? You kill the emotions. How can I go leaving you behind alone?" Zhan said dramatically.

"You should have gone." Zhou Cheng interrupted.

"WOW! Dad look, he has started speaking again." Zhan said tried to be shocked, Zhou Cheng rolled his eyes.

"You leave that. Go and accept that offer again. Mr.Xiao said interrupting them.

"Are you sure? Think again. A proposal will also come along of a Principal's son. It's something like love marriage." Zhan said shocking his parents.

"Love marriage?" Mr. Xiao asked.

"There is nothing from my side. It's one sided." Zhan said putting his hands up as in surrender.

"From where has this proposal come in between?" Mrs. Xiao questioned.

"It hasn't come in between. This is complimentary with offer." Zhan explained.