Chapter : 27

Hello guys!!

So today's question is

"Which is your first C-Drama?"

Mine was "My Girlfriend is an Alien"
Comment yours      :)

Now back to the chapter : –

Xuan and Yibo were sitting together.

"I used to get afraid of your anger before but now I am scared to see this piece on your face." Xuan said to Yibo.

"Don't you worry. I will not say anything to you." Yibo assured him.

"Really? And what you are going to do with yourself will give Zhou Cheng back to you?" Xuan asked.

"I don't even want him." Yibo said.

"Then why are you putting him and yourself in pain." Xuan asked.

"There is nothing like that." Yibo denied.

"It is more like this and it seems too." Xuan said.

"You are more close to Zhou Cheng the to yourself. For how long will you run from your ownself." Xuan questioned.

"I have buried that Yibo with Zhou Cheng's love that you are talking about. He was very weak. He was coward and afraid of things. Do you know why? because he was in love but the Yibo who is standing in front of you today is not weak and in love anymore. He is only full of hatred. Understand!! 
Now come, let go for a drive." Yibo said.

Next morning

Zhou Cheng went to University. He spotted Yibo. He went to talk to him but Yibo completely ignored him and walked away from there. Zhou Cheng ran behind him.

"Yibo? I have to talk to you."

"I am getting late."

"Yibo, What is this drama?"

"Drama has not yet started." Yibo answered facing Zhou Cheng.

"You are doing wrong. You are doing very wrong." Zhou Cheng said.

"Wrong happened to me. I was betrayed. It was me who was made fun of. I am just taking revenge." Yibo answered.

"If you want to take revenge then take it from me. Don't drag Zhan in between." Zhou Cheng said.

"I never let anyone come in between your and mine love. This is the hatred. And don't you worry, it will be only you who will be bear this pain." Yibo said with a smirk.

"You got freedom from my love now it will be only me who will free you from my hatred. Only me." Yibo said and left.

Jiyang abd Zhou Cheng were sitting in the cafeteria.

"Listen to me and tell everything honestly to Zhan. At least he will not stop trusting you." Jiyang said.

"I wish it was possible. Even if it was, still I will not be able to save myself from Yibo's attack. He will destroy everything. I can't put my everything on stake just to save myself." Zhou Cheng said.

"What about  Zhan? To save yourself you are ready to put Zhan on stake. You are not worried about him." Jiyang questioned.

"Not at all. It isn't Zhan who is on stake but me. This is mine and Yibo's war." Zhou Cheng answered.

"This is what I am trying to explain to you. This is your and Yibo's war and how will reach to you? He will use Zhan as a weapon to hurt you. I will still ask you to tell everything honestly to Zhan." Jiyang advised.