Chapter : 28

Hello guys!!
So today's question is

"Which is your favourite season? "
Mine is "Winter".

Comment yours....

Back to the Chapter

Mr. Wang was singing a sad song while playing his guitar. Yibo was sitting opposite to him while using his phone.
Yubin came and sat beside his dad. He noticed that his dad was singing the sad song and keep glancing at Yibo while don't even know.

"What's wrong with you dad? These are the happy times and here you are singing a sad song. Why are you so unhappy?" Yubi asked.

"Not right now, but going to be. My dear and only son is going to be separated from me." Mr. Wang said dramatically.

"What don't tell me that he is going to live with them?" Yubin laughed.

"What? There was not a problem if he was going to. He will be there in this house but he'll not be with us. I know his intentions, You would see that he will be only after Zhan. Who mom? Who dad? " Who brother? you will see." Mr. Wang narrates drastically.

"You are such a drama queen dad." Yubin laughed. Yibo who was busy in his phone also hear this conversation of his dad and brother and chuckled.

"This is exactly what will happen dad. I am happy that you have got this idea. Actually it doesn't hurt much if you are mentally prepared." Yibo said with a smile.

Mr. Wang pouted.

"What a family I have!!" Yibo chukled and leave.

"Have you heard? Have you?" Mr. Wang complaint to Yubin.

"Leave it Dad." Yubin said.

"What am I supposed to do? Now What am I supposed to do?" Mr. Wang asked.

"You sing Dad. Sing a sad song. Bye." Yubin laughed and left.

"You too Brutus?" Mr. Wang pouted.

___________________________________________

Zhou Cheng phone rang. He checked, it was Yibo. He received it after checking here and there.

"Hello?"

"Hii!
Your soon to be husband has invited me to lunch today." Yibo informed.

"Why?" Zhou Cheng asked.

"I don't know. He was saying he want to talk about something important. I said fine because we will keep meeting anyway. Isn't it?" Yibo smirked.

"Listen to me Yibo, you will not say anything to Xichen that will...." Zhou Cheng couldn't complete his sentence as Yibo shushed him.

"Shh! I don't like taking orders so don't order me but yes you can request. If you will request then I might have mercy on you." Yibo said.

"Please Yibo. Please don't say anything to Xichen." Zhou Cheng pleaded.

Yibo smirked and hanged up the call.

___________________________________________

At lunch

"I thought it would be better to talk face to face." Xichen said while eating his pasta.

"Go ahead. I am listening." Yibo said.

"So your family wants you to get married as soon as..." Before Xichen could complete his sentence Yibo interrupted.

"I want it. Not my family but I wish to get married as soon as possible." Yibo butted in between.

"Every guy wishes that but later is marriage test him." Xichen commented.

"How strange is it, Do you know whenever someone tries to test me it always backfires him. Anyways go ahead what were you saying?" Yibo said.

"I was saying that if you and your family doesn't have an objection then we can have our wedding ceremony on the same day." Xichen completed.

"I have no objection but you ask from Zhou Cheng and Zhan." Yibo said surprised a little.
He didn't expect Xichen to say this.

"They will not have any objection and uncle is also ready." Xichen assured with a smile.

"Then find I am also ready. I also have no objection but there is a condition. If I ask you something. Will you give me?" Yibo asked.

"What?" Xichen asked suprised.

"A brother. A friend that I can call mine and consider mine. This two brothers are going to control us a lot so we would need a partnership.
Then what do you say? Deal?" Yibo asked advancing his hand for handshake.

"Deal" Xichen said with a smile and grabbed Yibo's hand for handshake.

___________________________________________

Mr. Xiao's phone rang. He recieved it.

"Hello Uncle!!"

"Hello Yibo son! How are you?"

"I am fine Uncle. How are you? How is your health?" Yibo asked.

"I am fine son." Mr. Xiao replied.

"Uncle, Mom asked to do shopping for Zhan. So May I take Zhan with me too?" Yibo asked.

"Yes son. Ofcourse." Mr. Xiao said.

"Okay Uncle ask him to get ready by 11. I will pick him up." Yibo informed.

"Okay son. I will inform him." Mr. Xiao said with a smile.

___________________________________________

At the Shopping Mall

Yibo take Zhan to a designer show room. Zhan being from a middleclass family, hasn't seen these designer stores before.

"Okay. So you can take any of them." Yibo said entering a famous designer store.

"Only one?" Zhan asked cutely.

"No. You can take how many you like. Okay?" Yibo said cooing at Zhan's cuteness.

Zhan started to roam here and there. It's been 20 minutes already but he hasn't picked any of them. First he will like the dress but after seeing the price, it won't be beautiful for him anymore.

Yibo was observing him. At last Yibo volunteer to pick dresses for Zhan.

He picked 5 dresses and asked Zhan to try all of them.

Zhan tried them all one by one. And everytime Zhan came out of trial room. He would look more beautiful in nesxt dress for Yibo.

Zhan said he just wants one dress but Yibo being Yibo bought all of them.

After shopping they went to the restaurant to eat. Zhan ordered his favourite pasta of all time and Yibo ordered spaghetti.

After 10 minutes there food came and they started digging in.

For Yibo, Zhan was looking so cute while eating his pasta.
Yibo noticed some sauce remains on tbe corner of Zhan's lips. He picked the tissue and advanced towards Zhan to wipe it. They were so close. Zhan stared at him with his big doe eyes. Zhan felt that Yibo was about to kiss him. But Yibo just wiped it and returned to his seat and resumed eating his food. Zhan smiled shyly muttering a small thank you. And like this there day goes on.

To be continue........

Heyyoo lovelies!!! How are you all?
Hope you all are fit and fine well I wasn't.

I had eye flue, fever and a minor accident. These last 2-3 weeks were so tough for me. That's why I couldn't update. Hope you guys will understand. And thank you all for your concern and sweet messages. I love you all.

Back to the chapter, how was it? Next chapter will be Yizhan's wedding. Are you excited? I will update soon in this week hopefully.

Comment your opinions and vote.

Hope to see you all soon.

Byyeee.