chapter 29

Elvis POV

Me and Joy, got dressed together she blushed when I kept kissing her neck. We woke Amelia up and made her some breakfast.

"Momma, I wanna go to the beach!" Amelia cried. I chuckled and ruffled her hair.

"In a minute baby." Joy giggled. Amelia skipped out to the porch. I turned to Joy with a smirk.

"No no, Mr Presley. I'm gonna be late for a nail appointment." She wags her finer, when I try to sneak my hand up her skirt.

"Just a quickie." I grin. She rolls her eyes slipping on her pink kitten heels.

"Maybe later." She mumbles. She pecks my cheek before rushing out the door.

Joy POV.

people stare and whisper as I walk on the streets of Hawaii. I try and ignore all of them.

"Oh... I'm sorry I didn't mean too-"I mumbled looking up too see a man with dark brown hair with blue eyes.

"Joy?" His eyes widen with shock.

"Yes, do I know you?" I ask dumbfounded. He blinks twice, reaching for something in his pocket.

"Jay?" I smile as he shows me his dog tag. He nods. Holding onto my arm, pulling me with him.

"I can't believe this, it's really you."my eyes widen. He chuckles as we walk along the streets.

"You, look beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I blush deeply.

"I still have your dog tag, I wear it underneath everything. I thought you were gonna forget me once you came back." I choked up, I reached underneath my blouse taking it out. "I thought you were gone."I cried. He pulled me for a hug, I gripped onto his uniform.

"Hey, I told you I would never leave you."I hear him. The air all around us seemed to be calm again. I breathed in his Cologne that he always used to wear.

"I never stoped loving you, I know you love Elvis too but-"

"Jay, please don't. I know you do I just can't." I pleaded him. Tear up he cupped my face in his hands.

"Is he treating you well?" He asks in a serious matter.

"Yes, he is and the children." I half smiled. Jay pressed his lips to my forehead. Resting them there.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you, it's driving me crazy." He whispers.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't. Elvis is my husband now, and I couldn't break his heart.

Elvis. POV

I smiled looking at my little girl running across the ocean. I leaned back and I felt a wet kiss on my forehead.

"Hey, you." I smiled, she leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love, you Elvis. I'm glad I'm with you." She whisper stroking my black hair.

"Why, you acting like this all the sudden.?" I ask she crawled on my lap, resting her head on my chest.

"I do, I just want you to know that. "Joy faced me. Her eyes shown with love.

"I, love you too." I kissed her gently.

"Mommmaaa!!! Look at me"Amelia smiled waving her hand. Joy giggled when she tried to do a cart wheel.

"Good job baby!" Joy yelled back. Amelia smiled proudly as she ran around again.

This was the life, making my little family happy again.