chapter 11

Chapter 11-"letting go is hard."

Joy POV

"Jay, you cant keep calling me."I whisper into the phone Elvis is too busy with Red and his Mafia.

"I need to see you Joy, one last time. Please."he begs over the phone I bit my lip.

"Jay, its too risky. What will I tell Elvis?"

"Say your going shopping."he says I roll my eyes.

"Fine. Meet my at the Hilton hotel."I say we say goodbye and Elvis wrapps his arms around me making me jump.

"Who was that?"he whispers by my ear kissing my neck.

"Just.. My cousin." I lie I try not to look at him. But he cups my face forcing me to look at him.

"Tell me the truth."he says with a serious tone.

I close my eyes."it was Jayson."

"That jackass, why would you wanna talk to him."he growls at me.

"He just wants to see me...one last time."I tell him he shakes his head.

"Not by yourself."

"Elvis, your treating me like a little kid!" I yell the Mafia looks at me like I did something wrong. Maybe because Elvis never got yelled at by other people. But I didn't care right now I was too pissed off. I storm to his room and slam the door shut in his face.

But moments later he opens the door."what the hell was that!?"he yells walking towards me I gulp.

"Because! I can't even go out to the store without you ordering the mafia to go with me!"I yell back he scratches the back of his neck and sits besides me on the bed.

"I'm sorry. I know you loved him"he says I look down at my lap"and its okay. I should let you go, and see him."he says to me I look up at him.

"Really?"my eyes widen by his responds.

"Yes. I trust you."he smiles I wrap my arms around him and bring him into a kiss.

"Thank you.Elvis" I smile back he pecks my lips before 

"And when you get back. I want you all to my self."he whispers seductively in my ear. I blush and push his chest away from me making him pout.

"Don't worry I'll be back."I whisper to him he smirks.

I drive to the park where Jayson told me to go I did as was told.

"Jay."I smile as I see the sight of him I wrap my arms around him and breath in his scent.

"I missed you."he mumbled kissing my head. "You too."I look up at him. He grabs my hand as we walk.

"So. I gotta tell you something."he breaths out. I bit my lip nervously and loot at him.

"Here it goes. I've been drafted into the army."he says my jaw dropped and my heart stopped.

"What."I whisper he holds me close.

"I came to say goodbye. You were always my first love."he whispers in my ear. Tears fill my eyes and Jayson leans down.

"I want you to have this, wear it around your neck."he says handing me his dog tag. I smile small and he pecks my cheek.

"Never forget me."he says he whips my tears.

"I won't."I promised. He leaned down and kissed me slowly I knew this was wrong but I could let him go. I love him.

"Don't leave."I cry he lifts my chin up.

"I'll always be with you, always."he states I nod and whip my tears.

*      *

*

Elvis POV

Joy has been gone too long. I begin to worry, I look at the clock and its pass 4:00. I clench my fist up and it my desk.

"Ahhh."I grown I shouldn't have done that . I get up and walk towards the kitchen

"Hey, Elvis."I hear Joy I turn around and she has tears.

"Joy. What happen!?"I ask I bring her in my arms that bastard if he hurt or touched her I'll kill him with my bear hands.

"Jayson's leaving. For the army"she cries on me I stroke her hair.

"I'm sorry baby..."I whisper

"I prey, he won't get hurt."she sobs I kiss her deeply.

"Hey. He won't okay don't talk like that."I say to her.

"Your right. He's tough he can Handel it. "She smiles weakly.

"That a girl."I ruff her hair up.

"Elvis.."she wines I smile and peck her cheek.

Joy POV.

Elvis bits my lip. I know what he want me. I want him equally and badly. He wraps my legs around his waist making me jump on him. Our lips still move in sinct as he carries me up the stairs. He kicks the door open.

And I close it with my foot he slams he agianst the wall we're doing it rough now?

A moan escapes my mouth when he kisses my neck. His grip on my thighs tighten and I have no problem with that. A smirk comes across his face when I moan.

He bits my bottom lip hard and sexy. He traces his tougne over my mouth asking for an entrance I accept. Our kiss was heated and I liked it. We broke apart and I ripped open his shirt. Exposing his bare chest. I kiss his chest up too his neck and suck on the skin.

"I take controll."he whispers damn.

"Take me then."I whisper back seductively in his ear. And with that he carries me to our bed and lays me down ever so gently.

He pins my arms down over my head. He kisses me all the way down to my thighs still holding arms down. I try and get away from his grip but no use.

"Trying to get away. Why."he whispers I bit my lip hard.

"I-I , your hurting me."I lie. He comes to mouth.

"I am?" He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and bring him down for a kiss. He slowly slide inside me and I gasp.

*****

"That was- amazing..." I pant trying to control my breathing I lye underneath the cover's naked besides Elvis. He tries and catch his breath.

"Well. Get used to it girly."he smirks he gives me a kiss before shutting the light off.