chapter 27

Elvis POV

I wait patiently, in Joy's room. I hold her hand and prey and prey she'll wake up for me, I lost two children in one day. Joy will be devastated when she finds out.

"Daddy, why won't mommy wake up..." Amelia tugs at my leg. I shrug and pick her up.

"I don't know baby, I wish I can find out." I tell her. She looks at Joy, tears in her eyes.

"Momma , wake up. Please"Amelia cries. I hold back the tears.

"Come on Lia, let's look at the babies." Daddy picks her up, carrying her out the room.

"Baby, wake up. Everyone needs you I need you Joy. We've been through everything, I can't imagine you not in my life. Just I'm being you honey, come back." I beg I grip Joy's hand tears stream down my face. I can't lose her and I won't.

Joy POV

I felt someone holding my hand tightly, I couldn't hear or make out who ever was talking.

"Joy, please. Don't leave." I hear sobbing. I try my hardest and very slowly open my eyes.

"E-Elvis." My voice weak and low. He stops sobbing, whipping his tears. He removes his hands from his face, his face light up with excitement.

"JOY!!! Thank the heavens!!" He cries with joy. He gets from his seat and kisses my face all around.

"How long was I gone?" I ask. He sniffed and whipped his tears.

"1 week. I was so worried I lost you." He cries I stroke his silk black hair.

"You could never lose me.I love you." I smile. He kisses me slowly.

"W-we lost the baby." He says slowly.

I breath in.

"2 babies. In one day." I Cry. He holds me close letting me cry on his chest.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry baby. She's in a better place." He says. I nod.

"Mrs. Presley. Your awake. That's good news." A nurse comes in.

"When may she go home?" Elvis asks holding my hand tight.

"In a day or two. To make sure everything Is okay." The nurse says.

I nodded and caught my breath.

"You'll, be fine Satnin. I promise."Elvis promised , as he held me.