chapter 15

Chapter 15 -"saying I do."

Joy POV

its been a long process of planning and getting thing together but. We've finally made it I'm getting married to day.

"Elvis boy , what are you doing up here."I hear Gladys yell at Elvis I smile wide.

"I need to see her momma."Elvis said trying to look over her.

"Alright, but hurry we need to get her ready."Gladys said to him but I didn't think he heard her. He rushed to me and kissed me

"Babe. I missed you."he whispered grabbing my hand kissing the back of it. I smiled shyly.

"I missed you more."I say in a whisper

"I can't wait to see you in that dress."he says to me. I peck his cheek.

"Elvis, that's enough now. Come in you gotta get ready too."Gladys dragged him away he ran up to me and pecked my lips.

"Right, now let's get y'all ready."my makeup artist channel says to my bridesmaids. I squeal today is my day!!

Hours later I finally put my dress on. Its an fitted gown with lace and beading and a sweet heart neckline. The back is my favorite part its open wide which I know would drive Elvis crazy. I put my Vail on and turn too my family.

"Oh. Baby girl , you look breathtaking."Gladys cooed at me a tear slid down her cheek.

"Momma, don't go crying on me. You'll ruin your makeup."I smile she smiles back .

"You called me momma."

"Yeah, you were always there for me."I say I whip her tears. Vernon comes in and he Freeze's when he sees me.

"You look gorgeous."Vernon smiled widely.he takes me by the arm and pecks my cheek.

"Ready to get married."he says I smile and nod as we make our way to the church doors.

Elvis POV

I waited at the alter untill the doors swing open. There she was Joy. She looked stunning I was speachless when she reached me.

"Hey you."she whispered I took her hand.

"Hey."

"We are gathered here today to witness. This beautiful relationship between Joy-Anna Smith and Elvis Aaron Presley. Elvis do you take Joy to be your wedded wife , to have and to hold for sickness and in health. As long as you both shall live."

"I do." I smile at Joy.

"And Do you Joy-Anna Smith take Elvis Aaron Presley to have and to hold, in sickness and in health as long as you both shall live."

"I do."she says I slip the ring in her finger.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. Elvis you may now kiss your bride."

I scoop Joy in my arms and give her a passionate kiss."you are now Mr. And Mrs. Elvis Aaron Presley!"

After we said our I Do's we go to the dance floor to have our fist dance to 'unchanged melody'

"I love you , so much Joy. You made me the happiest man in the planet." I say she looks up at me

"I love you more. And you make the happiest women ever."she says I bend down and give her a kiss.

"Just wait till tonight "I whisper she blush.

"Elvis."she playfully slaps my chest.

After our first dance we cut the cake. Joy feed me a piece and I smashed mine into her faces

"Oh Mr. Presley, you shouldn't have done that."Joy wiggled her finger at me

"Oh , I shouldn't have should have"I smiled she grabbed a piece and smashed it into my face.

"Why, don't we look delicious."she smiled I grabbed her and kissed her then whipped her face cleaned as she did the same for me

Joy POV

our wedding soon came to an end. Elvis carried me to his pink Cadillac and placed me in the front seat. We waved goodbye to our friends and family.

"So. Since I'm Mrs.Presley now that mean you have to listen to me right?"I giggled.

"Yeah, And you have to listen to me too."he says over the radio.

"Hey, I've been listening to you. Its your turn now."I smile.

As soon as we pasted Graceland. A smile crepped on his face. I raised my brow and turned to Elvis.

"Were are you taking me."I ask he just let out a chuckle

"You just prop your pretty little feet up, and sit back and enjoy the ride."he tells me I roll my eyes and do as I'm told.