chapter 16

Chapter 16 -"honeymoon in Hawaii."

Joy POV

I woke up in a plane on Elvis' lap with his arms around me. I kissed his chin and he smiled.

"Hey beautiful."he whispered kissing my neck.

"Hey sexy."I smile I relized I was still in my wedding dress and he was in his tux.

"Where are we heading?"I ask

"You really want me to tell you."he says I nod.

"We're going to Hawaii. Actually we're here."he smiles I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh Elvis, you didn't have to do this."I say he smiles and kisses me deeply.

"Don't worry babe, I want to just for you."he says

"I need to change."I said getting up from his grasp.

"Don't leave."he pulls me close back on his lap.

"E, I'll be right back."I whisper he cups my cheeks

"Don't take long."he says before he kisses me I smile and head to the bathroom.

I see Elvis has packed my suitcase because all I see are short dresses, and short shorts with high heels. I shake my head and grab a flowered short dress that's fitted at the waist. I can barely breath in this. But I slide on my white high heals and slap some makeup on and let my hair loose.

"Beautiful."Elvis gets up and wraps his arms around my waist.

"If you mean I can barely breath in this then yes it is beautiful." I giggle

"I wanted you to look sexy. Now let's show the world my new queen. "he says he hold my hand as we boarded off the plane.

"ELVIS , ELVIS !!!!!" Fans scream for him Elvis flashes his famous smile that make girls even scream even more. He kissed a few cheeks and signed autographs. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our beac house.

"I , know the first thing we'll be doing."he wiggled his eyebrows I squealed when he threw me on the bed he took his shirt off. And he slowly took my dress off I admired his touch. He slowly kissed my neck I gripped his hair.

He wrapped my legs around his waist as he slid in me. I gasped and arched my back. I bit the sheets hard. Elvis smirked and bent down to kiss me hard.

Elvis POV

I tried to control my breathing as Joy slid outta me. She kissed my bare chest all the way up to my lips.

"I love you."she says against my lips I kissed her back

"I love you too." I breathed out.

She laied on top of me kissing my neck. I held her tightly.

"You , know we should hit that beach while were still here."I say she nods and I brush her brwon hair from her face.

"Let's get going."she smiles she gets off of me and gets her suit case 

"Elvis , you really expect me to wear this."she holds up a two piece bikini.

"What, You got the body for it."I smile she rolls her eyes and puts it on.

"My, body is only for you." She whispers wrapping her arms around me.

"Come on, no ones here just me and you."I whisper she sighs.

"Only for you!" She giggles slipping it on.

"Thxs."I smile I slide on my swimming shorts and we walk to our beach.

"You know, this all feels like a dream."Joy says as we swim through the beach.

"Yeah, But if its a dream I never wanna wake up."i say to her. She smiles wide and looks at me with love in her eyes.

"Elvis, now that we're married. We need to start thinking about our future."she starts off

"What do you mean."

"Well... Like how many children do you want."she asks.

"I didn't have any siblings, so I kinda want 4."I tell her "what about you."

"I could say the same thing. I want 4 too."she smiles

"Then let's get started."I whisper she giggles.

*  *  *