chapter 10

Chapter 10-"getting frisky"

Joy POV

I was so nervous. My palms were sweaty I could barely breath. I tried different positions on the bed and nothing worked I jumped when I heard the door open.

"Sorry. Concert stuff."Elvis mumbled walking towards me I smile I get off the bed and walk toward him.

"Hey."I smile

"Hi."he smiles back I wrap my arms around him and he kisses me roughly making me fall back on the bed. His tongue finds its way into my mouth. A small moan escapes. We pull away for air he trails kisses down to my chest then my thighs.

"Elvis..."I moan he sucks on my skin making me weak. I bit my lip and grip on the sheets. "Please."I beg. He smirks and crawls back on me.

"You really want to?"he asks I couldn't say yes. So I nod, his hand snakes its way down to my panties. He takes his shirt off and I gulp.

"Touch me honey, it's okay."he whispers he takes my takes my hand and I roam my hands all around him.

He rips my shirt off and kisses my neck. I grip on his hair and moan loud. When he slid in me I gripped on his back and arch my back. I felt good , but it hurt too.

"Am I hurting you baby?"he asks I bit on the sheets my chest heaving.

"No."I mumble he smiles and reaches down to kisse my head.

"Good."he whispers in my ear he bits my neck. And I moan uncontrollably.

Hours later I lay breathlessly on Elvis' chest. I rest my chin and look in his deep blue eyes.

He brushes my brangs from my eyes and smiles "I love you "he whispers I kiss his noes

"And I love you too."I smile

*          *

*

Elvis POV

"How about we, go out to eat."I say to Joy. She sighs and scoot closer to me and I kiss her head

"I just wanna stay here, with you"she whispers I lift her chin up and kiss her.

Knock knock knock.

"Every time."Joy says I smile and shake my head Joy covers her self up with sheets before I awnser the door.

"What."I whisper to red.

"It's an emergency."he sags I roll my eyes and look at Joy .

"I'll be back."I tell her she nods.

"What's going on."I say as I shut the door.

"Its about the colonel and Sam"he says I roll my eyes.

"Its always about them."

"Look, I just wanna let you know what's happening." Red tells me

"Okay, what."

"Sam, threatened us."

"He wouldn't, I know Sam more than anyone."

"Well , he's saying that you meet Joy at a strip club."Red said I shake my head in disgrace.

"No. He won't do that."I say

"Call him."Red says I roll my eyes and slam my door.

"What's wrong."Joy asks she raps her arms around me from behind kissing my neck.

"Just... Drama."I state I face her."nothing to worry, about."I tell her she smiles and kiss me I lay her down.

"Elvis.."she giggles.

"I never did like this night gown."I whisper in her ear. She smirks as I crawl on her