chapter 31

Elvis POV.

Joy finally fell asleep in my arms, after rocking her telling her it was okay. Even though it wasnt.

She was broken. And I was because of Jay. He made her like this. I wanted to get him back.

"Daddy, why is momma sad?" Amelia asked me. I didn't know what to say. I brought her up to my knee.

"Lia, sometimes people get sad. And the people around them don't know why." I explained.

"Like momma?" She questioned.

"Yes, like momma." I replied. Amelia got from my arms running to her toys.

Joy POV.

Jay called me multiple times to talk about us. But I ignored him and it killed me because of it.

The longer I was away from him. The more sick I got. And I Elvis tried to help me get off my Pills but I couldn't even if I tried.

I found out I was pregnant. I didn't know how to react. Or I didn't know if it was Elvis' or Jays.

I slowly got up from my bed, I made my way downstairs to see Elvis and Amelia playing barbies.

"Hi momma!!!" Amelia smiled running up too me. I lift her up swinging her around.

"Hi baby." I kissed her nose as Elvis made his way to me and Amelia.

"Elvis." I whispered seating Amelia down. Elvis lifted my chin slightly up. Giving me small, gentle kisses.

"Hmm?" He mumbles pecking my neck with little kissing.

"I'm pregnant." I slowly say. Elvis' eyes went wide with shock.

"Pregnant." He repeated. I nodded my head but my tears followed. Elvis took me into his arms.

"Hey.what's the matter!." Elvis panicked. Whipping the tears away. He cupped my face forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Last week. When Jay visited, I never went to the nail salon." I breathed. Elvis narrowed his eyes down at me.

"So... You cheated on me." His voice sounded hurt. Yet he didn't tell or scream at me.

"I-I'm sorry Elvis. It didn't mean anything." I sobbed. Elvis slowly backed away bumping into the wall.

"Just. Leave me alone. Just go!" He shouted. He slid down the wall crying.

"Elvis, please." I reached out for him. Yet he didn't seem to bother me.

"GO!!" He screamed. I winced and ran upstairs, sobbing to myself.