chapter 40

Joy POV

I watched as Elvis performed in Las Vegas. It burned my heart when I see him kissing fan's in audience. I turned away and Joe with a worried look.

"How could he do that Joe?" I asked tearfully. He opened his mouth then closed it. He didn't know what to say.
"I'd like to thank everyone for coming tonight, especially my beautiful wife and best friend. Joy-Anna. Honey come up here." I heard Elvis over the microphone and the crowd. Joe helped me up and guided me towards the front where Elvis was standing.

"Come on Honey." Elvis whispers reaching his hand. I smiled gently before grabbing it. He pulled me up on stage and the lights in the audience turned on. We could see them and they could see us.

"Joy, I love so. And your the best thing that ever happen to me. I wanna dedicate this song to you." He winked before singing 'I can't help falling in love with you.'

I blushed when he kissed me deeply at the end. Twirling me around. I smiled as he put me down.

"That's all for the show guys, thanks again for coming!!" Elvis waved before he pulled me backstage. Before I could speak his mouth pressed firmly onto mine.

Elvis POV.

I kissed her against the wall. She grabbed my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss. I pulled away to breath. Joy smiled and twirled her wedding ring around her finger.

"I-I have to say something Elvis." Joy said her breathing shaky from nerves.

"Tell me baby, I'm all ears." I smirked caressing her cheek. She gently grabbed my hand holding it against her face.

"I'm P-Pregnant." She closed her eyes. Mine went wide.

"I'm gonna be a daddy again!!!" I smiled widely. She nodded frantically as I picked her up and squeezed her tight.

"What's all the commotion?" Cologne Parker made his way over with a cigar hanging from his lip.

"Well, were having a baby!!" Joy squealed. Cologne shook his head as he walked away.

"What's with him?"Joy asked as our fingers intertwined together. We walked down the hallway and out the stadium to the limo with the Mafia behind us.

"I dunno E, he should be happy for y'all." Red patted my back. We all made up about a year ago. I still see him wink at Joy.

"I'm gonna be a momma again Elvis!!" Joy smiled sitting on my lap. I smiled with her and kissed her bottom lip.

"You'll do great." I whisper. She blushes and lays her head on my chest.