chapter 13

Chapter 13-"confession.."

Elvis POV

I puff as Chloe rolls off of me. I knew this was wrong. She kisses my lips ever so gently. But I pull away quickly.

"I, need to see Joy."I tell her she holds me close.

"No, stay with me."she mumbles in my neck. I kiss her forehead.

"I can't. I have to tell Joy the truth"I say getting up from the couch. I grab a white T-shirt .

"Joy..."I knock on the door. It was open so I just pushed it and walked in Joy glared at me as she saw me walking in.

" Joy. I need to tell you something."I say sitting on the couch

"What."she mumbles I sigh .

"I-I cheated on you."

"Oh...."she says I raised my brow.

"Your not mad.."I ask she bits her lip and shakes her head.

"I think we, need to give us a break."she says

Joy POV

I need to tell him I kissed red since he confessed but. I can't I don't know what he'll do..

"A break. But you said it was fine"he says

"Elvis....I kissed Red."I blurted out 

"What.!"I heard him. He stood up pissed off I was scared

"Why did you do that!?"

"I-I."I didn't know what to say to him. He punched his hand agianst the door. Making me wince.

"You kissed my best friend WHY!!!!"he screams at me I gulp back the tears.

"Because, I saw you with a girl. And I watched some things you did."I cry he shakes his head in disgust

"At least I didn't kiss my best friend!"he yells

"Elvis.... Please don't yell."I say softly I kiss his shoulder and wrap my arms around him. Resting my head in between his neck.

"Well, Joy. I'm pretty mad at you"he says I kiss his neck softly.

"I'm sorry baby, I really am."I whisper.

"I just need to know why."he faces me.

"Beacuse I needed to get back at you.."I say he sighs and gives me a kiss

"I'm sorry I yelled."he says against my lipsi bit his lip and he moans.

"What you do to me girly."he smirks laying me back on the bed I giggle.

"We should see you parents you know. Its been a long time."I whisper near his ear. He kisses my neck passionately. I girl his hair.

"We got time."he says before he crushes his lips on to mine kissing me roughly.

Red POV

"Gene, can I ask you something?"I say in the jungle room the next day we played cards as Elvis and Joy were up stairs.

"Sure man, go right a head."he says handing me my deck.

"If you kissed your best friends girlfriend, would you tell them."I say he sighs.

"I don't know man, I mean if the kiss meant something to me then yeah. But if it was just for fun then no."he tells me. I sigh.

"What's on your mind."he pats my back.

"Well....let's just say, Joy kissed me yesterday."I let out. Gene was shocked.

"Did you tell Elvis before Joy did."

"No."I say

"You better hope Elvis don't go mad."he says.