chapter 37

Joy POV.

I woke up snuggled against Elvis, remembering what he did last night. And I was gonna get him back. Even though I have a massive hangover.

I smirked as I crawled onto him, with lust in my eyes. Elvis' eyes fluttered open.

"What, do you think your doing?" He whispers. I place my lips against his neck. Sucking the skin.

"J-Joy"his breathing becomes hitched. I look up from him, his eyes twinkling. He flipped me over hovering above me.

"I know what your doing." He mumbles, kissing my jaw. I grip his back, biting his shirt. Trying not to make a sound.

My leg wrapped around his waist. As he made love to me, so much for getting him back.

"I....hate.... You." I smile trying to catch my breath. Elvis rolled off of me breathing heavily.

"Yeah, but I love you." Elvis smirked kissing my lips softly. 

"We should get up, Amelia has school."I told Elvis, he frowned. Pulling me back down.

"Can't she not." He complained" I don't want anything to happen to her."

"Elvis, that's an excuse. She needs school." I argued. Elvis followed me downstairs, me in my nightgown and slippers.

"But, Joy!" He argued. I rolled my eyes as I get pancake mix out.

"Elvis, no buts. She's going and that's final!" I snap. Elvis glared at me before Amelia ran downstairs.

"Baby!!"Elvis piped up, picking Amelia up swinging her around.

"Did you brush your teeth?" I asked while brushing her hair into a braid.

"Yes mamma." She sighed.

"Good girl." I grin before pecking her cheek.

"Don't be late now, you hear." I call out to Elvis before he runs out the door. I shake my head and while the counters clean.

Jayson POV.

"WHY'D YOU DO THAT!!!!!" I scream at Carol. She winced but didn't care. I found out that Carol told Joy Elvis cheated on her. I was furious.

"I-I'm sorry..... I... Don't know." She sobbed. I glared at her before pushing her up to the wall.

"Yes you do!" I yell. She turns her head away from me when I yelled.

"I don't know OKAY! I guess I was jealous." She shrugged. I let go of her. Rubbing my temple's.

"What happens now?" She asks quietly.

"I'm leaving!" I say. I grab my keys and head out the door. I see Carol through the window covering her mouth, with tears in her eyes.

"Jay, what are you doing here." Joy swings the door wide. I walk in chest heaving.

"Jay, calm Down." She soothes me. She rubs my face gently. Cupping my cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry joy. I had no Idea Carol did that." I whisper our heads together.

"Its okay, it's not your fault." She whispers stroking my cheek.

"It is, I should have never been with her."I cried.

"Don't, shhh."Joy soothed me.

"I want you back." I cried again.

"You know I can't go back." She sighed. Looking into my eyes.

"I still love you." I cry out. Joy moved away from me going into the kitchen. I followed after her.

"Jay, you know I can't go back. Elvis will be heartbroken. I've been with him for over 17 years now." She sates.

"Listen. I've been there for you! When your parents treated you like shit! You came to me. Elvis wasn't there was he!" I snapped. She jumped a little when I slammed my hands against the wall.

"I think it's time for you to leave." I hear Elvis behind me. I glare back at Joy before leaving Graceland.