chapter 19

3 months later

Joy (POV)

Elvis had to leave for the army today.it was a long and quiet ride to the airport. Elvis held my hand the whole way. Making me cry even more.

"Now, baby doll. Don't cry , be strong for momma." Elvis tells me cupping my cheeks. He whipped my tears

"I will."I nod

"And you keep my babies healthy."he says rubbing my basketball belly. Me and Elvis found out we're having two little girls.

"You be careful."I say he smiles weakly I cup his cheeks and kiss him with passion. He slides his arms around my waist and pulls me deeper into the kiss. Our years mixing together.

"I love you ."he whispers as we pull I rest my head against his.

"I love you more."I say I peck his lips once last time. He says goodbye to Gladys and Vernon. Vernon pulls me into him. I cry on him.

* * *

"I miss you."I hear Elvis over the phone the next month I smile and twirl the phone cord.

"I miss ya too baby."I say I rub my tummy. As my babies kick me to death.

I hear talking in the back ground and laughter." Babe , I gotta go. I'll call you when I can."Elvis says

I sign"alright. I love you."I said.

"I love you too." And then the phone went dead.

Elvis (POV)

"Elvis, you got company." Joe yelled for me down stairs I put the phone back in it's place and slick my now short army style hair.

"How is -" then I stop when I see a beautiful girl with short black hair with bright blue eyes.

"Elvis, this here is Priscilla beaulieu." Joe introduces us.

"Hello beautiful."i kiss her hand she blushes.

"Hello Mr.Presley."she giggles.

"Why don't we go in my room?"I ask she bits her lip.

"Don't you worry, I ain't gonna do nothing."I say she smiles.

"Okay."she nods. I lead her up the stairs.

"So, how old are you."I ask as she sits on my bed nervously. I take my shirt off. She quickly gets up.

"I'm just getting comfortable."I say she sighs and sits back down.

"I'm 14 ."she whispers I caress her cheek.

"So young and beautiful." I say she bits her lip. She does that a lot.

"Thanks."

"Are you a fan of my music?"I ask she nods.

"I especially love your gospel."she tells me.

"Your age , liking gospel."I say in awn she nods.

"Yes. My momma raised me on it."she smiled

"You have a beautiful smile."

She blushed and looked me in the eyes. Finally I can get a glimps at her gorgeous eyes.

"Priscilla.."

"Yes, Elvis."she says as we get closer and closer.

"Don't pull away."I whisper she nods slowly and I crash my lips on hers.

"Elvis.."she moans. I yank back quickly and run a hand through my hair.

"Did I do something wrong?"she asks.

"Cilla. I'm sorry but I shouldn't have kissed you like that , I didn't know what over came me."I tell her. Her mouth just opens then closes.

"So , you regretted it."she asks.

"No, its just that your young cilla. Really young."I tell her.

"I should go."she gets up and leaves. Leaving me in my room by my self.