chapter45

Joy. POV

What. My father is dead. Do I even care right now. No. I don't.

"Why would I care if he's dead!! He hurt Me and so did you!! What do you need hu? Money! Because you sure ain't getting it from me, why on earth would I pay for my crappy no good of a father funeral!!!!" I yelled. My chest heaving. She just stared back at me.

"And you didn't do anything to stop him ! Every time he raped Me, beat me. You stood there watching, laughing!!! How could you watch your own daughter get beat everyday. "I cried.

"We feed you. Gave you a roof over your head. You ran away every chance you got!" My mother shouted back.

"I dont want you in my life, I never what you to see me or my family ever aging. Go." I calmly said.

"Oh stop Joy-Anna. You acting like a mad women." Mother scoffs.I narrowed my eyebrows at her.

"IM acting like a mad women! Say so your self. You were a horrible mother and you still are. Your not even in your grandchildrens life!!" I cry.

"I wanna start over joy. Please your the only family I got. I have no one." She frowns. Silence fills the air. I bit my lips as she steps forward.

"Okay.... Maybe we can start over. But I won't be right away." I sigh. A smile washes on her face.

"Oh Joy! I'm sorry so so so sorry. I acted stupid and selfish. I wanted to help you I did but your father threaten me it I told anyone. He hurt me too in so many ways. He cheated on me 10 times, had babies with different women. Multiple and didn't wanna have any with Me after your sister-" then she stops her self covering her mouth.

"My... Sister?" I questioned. I sit up slowly. Eyeing her.

"I wasn't s-supposed to say. Honey. A year after you uh ran away. Your father apologized to me. And you could guess what happen next. I wanted to tell you for a long time. But I didn't know how." She rambled.

"Where is she now?" I ask unsure.

"She's fine Joy, she's in lives here. " She smiled.

Elvis POV.

I hold my little boy close to me, I can't believe this. He's mine. I smile small and hold him close. I kiss his little forehead. And his blue eyes slowly open.

"Hello there." I whisper. A little tug is at my feet.

"Da da!" Mia tuggs. I smile down at her. She called me dad.

"Yes baby." I replied.

"Mr. Presley, your wife may come home now. We just need your help to put her in the wheelchair." A blond genuine nurse smiles.

I nod and take Mia's hand as we follow the nurse. "Mr. Presley I've been a fan of you since I was a teenage girl in braces." She's smirks wide at me.

"Oh, thank you. I appreciate it." I smile back. She sure is a pretty gal. And I don't see a ring on that finger. We finally reached Joy's room.

"Elvis! " Joy smiled. I have Aaron to Joy and looked at Roxanne.

"Hello Elvis." She smiles. I gave her an oddly look.

"Mr. Presley may I speak with you?" The blond beautiful nurse asks me. She looks down holding the door open. I nod and go out side.

"What do you n-" she cut me off by pushing me against the wall. She pressed her peach plumbed lips against mine. I wouldn't contain my urges. A moan escaped from me.

Taken back, I knew I had to stop this. When she reach her hand down to my zipper. "W-Wait" I say outta breath from our make out session.

"What... No one's looking." She leaned closer towards me again. This time I pushed her away slightly.

"Not, here. Tonight. At the hotel across the street. Alright?" I ask. She nodded with a smile. She fixed her hair that was outta place and I whipped her lipstick off of me. Until tonight.

I know there's a lot going on, just bare with me. It's about to be a whole lot of drama.!! This chapter had 707 words! I worked on it a lot. Hope you guys will enjoy it :)