chapter 32

Elvis POV.

I felt desperate for help, Joy cheated on me. I felt lost. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. Just the thought of Joy in someone else's arms.

"Elvis, please. Please talk to me. Say something! Anything!" Joy asked desperately.

I turned around and looked at her in the eyes, my eyes Sharp with pain.

"What's there to say. We tried having more kids, But you had one with Jayson. So I don't know what to say." I spat. She caught her breath.

"I-I'm sorry Elvis." She whispers she stuck the piece of hair behind her ear.

"Me too Joy. Me too." I replied. Yet she stayed silence.

Joy POV.

I didn't know what to say to Elvis. But I had to tell Jayson the news I didn't know how he'd take it. I got dressed and headed towards his apartment.

"Hey, your back?" Jayson slowly opened his door. I shrugged my jacket off as I walked in.

"Yeah. I have something important to tell you." I breath out. I sat across from him he reached for my hands.

"What is it?" He questioned.

I closed my eyes squeezing his hand." I'm pregnant." I whispered.

When I opened my eyes, his eyes were wide.

"Pregnant." He says slowly. I nod my head feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"It's mine. Isn't it." He asked. I nodded slowly. "Are you keeping it?"

"Honestly. I don't know." I sighed. He pulled me close to him. Rubbing small circles into my back.

"Ill support you. In anything you do." He whispers stroking my hair. I nodded. He lifted my chin up and kissed me gently.

"I should go. I need to put Amelia to bed." I sighed standing up. Jayson handed me my coat.

I smiled gently before leaving.

Elvis POV.

I went to the bar, that night. I drank and drank till I couldn't stand.

"Another." I demanded the blond waitress. "Make it quick." I added before she took off.

"Here." She whispers as she hands me my drink.

"Your a mighty fine thing." I say in my southern drawl. I stared at her with lust.

She bit her lip hard, looking down.

"Why won't you come with me?" I asked. Reaching for her hand. Her eyes light up.

After I was done we both sat in my car silence. Every time I looked at her she was looking down or at the window.

"I don't even know your name darlin." I smirked

"Lucille. Lucille Garner." She looked up at me. Finally I see her eyes.

"Well Miss Garner, your very beautiful." I whisper as she scoots closer. She blushed fiercely.

"You think so?" She grinned. I nodded taking her face in my hands.

I looked at her red full lips. She looked at mine. Before I knew it my lips crashed onto hers. I couldn't resist either could she and I knew it.

I pulled away for air after a couple of minutes, my lips attached her neck.

Her breath became short. She gripped my hair.

"E-Elvis." She stuttered. As I kissed up to her lips. My hands reached up her skirt.

"Are you sure." She asked. I nodded slipping my hand underneath her skirt.