chapter 5

Chapter 5 - "Joy, meet the Mafia."

Elvis POV

After I called Joy. I went back into the studio everyone's eyes were on me.

"What."I spat out a little harsher than I expected.

"Sorry."red said everyone continued to go back to work.

"Did ya call her."Joe asks

"Yep. She's coming before the show stars. I need you to pick her up, can you do that."I ask

"El you don't have to ask."he smiles he patts my back before he left.

Joy POV

I just got outta the shower with the my hair up in a towel. Before I got in the shower I placed my out fit I was gonna wear to Elvis' concert.

I was nervous to see him agian. and what would I tell Jayson I mean I can't just say I'm meeting Elvis before the concert he would go nuts

I dry my hair and curl it. I also put some makeup on and wing my eyeliner. Then I get dressed in a red and white polka dot dress with a bright red belt and white high heels to match.

Knock knock knock

I wondered who was knocking on the door. Jayson has his own key but he's at work at this time of day. I put my shoes on and run down stairs.

"Hello ma'am, are you Joy by any chance?"a short man who was a little chubby asks me

"Yes. And who might you be?"

"I'm Joe Elvis' best friend, he would like me to take you to see him."he tells me I put my hands on my hips.

"Really....why would I go with a guy I just meet."I say

"I have his number, would you want me to call him?."he asks

"Yes, please."I say.

Elvis POV

"Elvis. You got a call."daddy says I run to him and he hands me the phone.

"Yello." I say

"Hey, this is Joe" I hear

"Did you pick her up."I said I waited in silence

"No. She doesn't believe me."he says

I sigh as I hear her over the phone.

"Baby... Its Elvis."I say

"Oh, Elvis."she said

"Can I see you again."I whisper over the phone

"Yeah. I'll be over."

I smile as I hang up the phone.

Joy POV

After I called Elvis , Joe took me to the studio I was nervous to see him again.

"Little nervous."Joe laughed I stopped chewing on my bottom lip.

"Yea. You could say that."I smile he pulls up at a huge building. My heart is thudding agianst my chest. I breath out as he holds the door for me.

"Don't be nervous, he could tell"Joe whispers I nod

"Joy!!!!!" Elvis yells with happiness he hugs me tightly.

"Elvis."I smile

"I needed to see you, I can't stop thinking about you."he smiles back grabbing my hand gently. For a minuet I hold his hand back.

"You too. I couldn't wait to see you agian."I says as he pulls me on his lap.

Moments later a bunch of guys come in the room. It was really lound.

"Boys.."Elvis growled  the boys suddenly stopped.

"Meet my friend, Joy."Elvis smiled I stood up.

"Hello I'm Joy-Anna Smith."I smiled

"Well hello. I'm red."a very tall man smiled at me he shook my hand.

"You've already meet Joe."Elvis chuckled.

I met a couple other guys like gene, Scott, George. They were all nice too me but I think its because Elvis is here.

Elvis held my hand tightly as we walk to the fair. It was not far along. Elvis kissed my cheek before he kissed my chin.

"I'll miss you."he whispers

"Its only for 1 hour."I laugh slightly he looked at me.

"Stay right here. I'll be back."he smiles

I wait here,back stage as Elvis performs in front of millions of screaming girls.