chapter 34

Elvis POV.

I walked in Graceland feeling heart broken. I heard Joy tell Amelia they had to leave.

"Daddy, I don't wanna go. I wanna stay here. With you." Amelia sobbed as she ran towards me.

"Baby, things are difficult right now. But you remember. Ill always love you." I choked up. Amelia cried as I held her close.

"I wanna stay. Daddy please." She sobbed. Joy came downstairs with bags packed.

"Lia. It's time to go." Joy whispers. Amelia shook her head with tears , holding me tight.

"Daddy no!!" Amelia cried. I felt a tear fall down. I quickly whipped it.

"You have to baby. I'll visit I promise." I choked up.

Joy POV.

My heart Torn in two when I saw Amelia with Elvis. Sobbing hysterically.

"Amelia. Baby. Come it's time." I say to Amelia. Elvis lifted her up and she tighten her grip on his neck.

Elvis walked Amelia and Me to my white Roll Ryoce. He placed Amelia in her seatbelt and kissed her head.

"Hum, here's the key to your house. It's a big town house. Kinda like Graceland." He smiled handing me the keys.

"Thanks."I frowned. Elvis lifted my chin slightly.

"Dont cry, I'll still see you." He whispers.

"It won't be the same."I replied. He didn't reply. He just kissed my lips softly.

I drove away looking past Graceland as I hit the road. Luckily. The new house was only 10 minutes away.

Amelia fell asleep , so I carried her into our new town house. It was like a mini version of Graceland.

Elvis already had furniture placed in. And some roses left on the counter. I smiled and smelt them.

Elvis POV.

it was hard to let them go. But I knew it was best this way. I couldn't fall asleep. So I headed towards Joy's house.

"Joy!" I whisper. I knocked twice. Moments later the door opned.

"Elvis?" Joy yawned. Her hair was up in a loose bun, in a silk night gown. Yet she looked beautiful in my eyes.

"I came to see you." I smiled as I walked in.

"At midnight?" Joy giggled.

"I couldn't sleep."I shrugged I winked at her. She blushed fiercely.

"Sleep with me?" She asked. I nodded as she took my hand. As soon as we walked to her room she kissed me hard. We both fell onto the bed.

"I'm sorry. I'm soo sorry." She sobbed as she wrapped her leggs around my waist.

"Shhh. It's okay. It's all okay." I murmer. She nods as I smash my lips onto hers again.