chapter 9

Chapter 9-"going on tour with elvis.."

Joy POV

it was hard to leave Gladys, Vernon and Memphis. We made our way to new York.

I was In Elvis' lap, where I felt the safest. He whispered sweet things in my ear making me blush.

"Elvis!!!"we hear I roll my eyes.

"Your fans are waiting."I say he gives me a kiss and it was a slow and romantic kiss. I held onto his neck and he grabbed my waist.

"El. We got a show to do." I heard red from the tour bus steps. Elvis pulled away and sighed.

"Come on , baby doll."he whispers pulling my hand to the concert.

"You , be safe now."he says his hands on my waist.

"You don't worry bout me."I joke I place my hands on his chest.

"You think they'll like me?."he whispers.

"They'll love you."I say before he kisses me deeply."knock em' dead."I whisper back. Red drags him away from me I blow him a kiss and he winks at me.

I make my way to the crowd and everyone goes nuts once Elvis came out.

"Joy?"I hear my name being called in the crowd. I turn around and there I see him Jayson.

"Jay."I whisper I go threw the crowd and he runs to me.

"Joy. You look magnificent."he says I smile wide and hug him tightly. He pulls me back into the parking lot.

"I've missed you, Joy. I haven't stopped thinking about you since you left me."he pulls me close to him.

"Really...."

"Yes, I still love you."he whispers out lips a centimeter apart.

"Please. Don't pull away."he begs. Then he kisses me. It was like a movie kiss and I couldn't stop....

Elvis POV

"thank you , thank you very much"I say to the audience before I left the stage. Joe hands me a towel

"Where's , Joy."I ask patting down my sweat.

"Um..I don't know." He says

I look everywhere for her, backstage, the tour bus... And nothing.

"Joe, we have to find her."I say and then I see her in the parking lot. Kissing him....

"JOY!!!."I yell Joy pulls away fast and bits her lip.

"Elvis! , Wait".she runs after me. I run to the tour bus. I couldn't believe her why would she kiss him.

"Elvis....please , open up."she pounds on the bus. "Look. I'm sorry I did that I don't know why I would kiss him....please Elvis."she begs I sigh and unlock the door. And sit on the couch .

"Elvis."she begins. I roll my eyes

"Look at me.."she commands. I ignore her. She turns my head to her. Tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry.. So so sorry , I love you Elvis. I was so stupid to kiss him"she says tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Are you really sorry."I ask she nods yes

"I am truly sorry."she's says

I sigh"I forgive you."I tell her. She smiles wide and gives me a kiss.

"Oh, thank you Elvis!. And I will never do anything like that again."she whispers I brush my lips on hers.

"I love you."I whisper against her lips.

"And I...love you."she whispers and pokes my noes I smirk and lay her on the couch.

Joy POV.

I lean and kiss him hard. He kisses back equally as hard a moan escapes from me. I tangle my fingers in his silk black hair. He runs his hand down my back. and he snakes his hand up my dress. We pull away for air.

He kisses my neck slowly. Sucking on the skin. I moan loudly

"E-Elvis."I say

"Hmm."he says agianst my neck I grip on his hair.

"I need to T-Tell you something. "I studder

"What."he mumbles he looks up at me.

"I'm.... A Virgin."I say he looks shocked.

"Really.."he rubs the back of his neck.

"There's nothing wrong with it, right..."I say

"No, Are you ready thought."he asks I think about it.

"Yes."I smile he smirks and he crashes his lips onto mine. Then there's a knock on the door.

"Give me 20 minuets.."Elvis mumbles I giggle .

"Elvis.."I say he groans.

"Stay right here."he whispers blush as he leaves.