chapter 3

Chapter 3 - " I'm meeting who?"

Joy POV

Jayson came home the next day  and I was just cleaning his house. It was a huge house bigger than mine. I didn't know why he just got a maide but I was fine with cleaning his house. It was perfect a huge backyard with a big pool  5 bedrooms 4 bath. A huge island kitchen and a living room with a fire place.

It was my dream home and I'm living in it. I smiled as I felt Jayson's arms around me kissing my neck gently. I turned around and faced him.

"Hey you."I poked his nose

"Hey." He smiled he gave me a quick kiss.

"So... My boss gave me some tickest."he smiled as he got them out his pocket. I took them from him

1954

Elvis Presley state fair grounds

Elvis will be performing here at Houston Texas. Don't miss out.!!

"Oh my gosh!!!"I yell with joy I swing my arms around him kissing his face all around.

"I'd knew you'd like them."he whispered in my ear.

"Will you go with me."I ask

"I don't think I can baby, I gotta work tomorrow."he sighs as he rubs my back.

"Okay.. I understand."

"But. I can take you out tonight, for a romantic dinner."he smiles

"I'd like that."

Elvis POV

I have just arrived at Houston, Texas my Mafia and my band were with me. I made my way to the hotel and dropped my stuff off I was just walking out when I bumped Into a pretty little gal.

"Hey, watch it."she snapped then she looked up and froze. Her green eyes locked on mine.

"I'm sorry ma'am."I smile I help her pick up her flowers.

"No.. Its fine really, it was mine"she mumbles my hand touches hers and we both face  each other our lips a centimeter apart.

"I didn't even catch your name sweetheart."I whisper

"Joy-Anna Smith."she whispers back. I helped her up.

"Thank you , for helping me."she smiles

"Its my pleasure."I smile back.

She was about to leave before I grab her arm gently.

"I have a show tonight, will you be attending?."I ask she blushes

"Yea. I already plan on going."she says I couldn't help but smile

"Meet me in the back of the stage, before the show."I give her my number

"Okay. " she smiles before she leaves

"Hey El, you coming !"red my member of the Mafia member yells for me in the car.

I look at Joy as she walks away. She kept looking back blushing. After that moment all I could focus on was her.