chapter 42

Joy POV.

it's finally the point in my life where I feel happy. Like nothing can go wrong. Even Elvis was happy. I have a wonder life.

I'm currently 7 months pregnant and Elvis bought us a home in Bel Air. It's a Two story with 6 bedrooms and 4 bath with a pool. It is perfect.

"Baby, I wanted to ask us something." Elvis said one night in bed. I propped  my head up resting my hands on my basketball of a belly.
"Yes, E?" I said. Rubbing my belly as my litttle boy kicks me to death.

"I wanted to adopt Mia. If that's alright with you." Elvis smiled caressing my cheek. I felt my eyes water with happiness.

"Oh, Elvis. Really!" I beamed. He nodded and I gave him a tight hug. And a kiss on the cheek.

"I want to be a big, happy family." Elvis whispers. I gave him a lingering kiss that left me and him breathless.

Elvis POV.

Mia and Amelia Where already Awake as me and Joy walked down the stairs. It is a beautiful Sunday morning.

"Daddy!!! Can u make breakfast!?!" Amelia ran towards me. Her still in bunny pajamas.

"Of course, Sattin." I smirked pinching her cheek. Joy rested her feet up on the couch. Eyes dropping. I kissed her forehead and began to cook.

"Hey, everybody!!" Jay walked in the front door. With Presents in each hand.

"Da da!." Mia Waddell over towards himm. Jay dropped the bags and lifted her up.

"Hey, Jay. "I mumbled. Jay nodded making his way towards me shaking my hand.

"How are you?" He asked placing Mia down.

"I'm actually doing great Jay, How are you?" I said. Placing the pancakes to the girls.

"I meet a girl, and were expecting."He smiled scratching the back of his neck.

I nodded and smiled , looking back at Joy. Who fell asleep. I was too happy to tell Joy about Jay. She'd be too upset.