chapter 4

Chapter 4 " I'm thinking about....?"

Joy POV

I couldn't help but smile when I felt Elvis' eyes on me as I walk. I couldn't believe I just meet him. What are the odds of that?

"Baby.."I smile with happiness I make my way to the kitchen and throw my purse and sunglasses on the counter.

"Hi." He said I jumped a little and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Do you know who your bringing tomorrow ?" He asked I brushed his brown hair from his face and kissed his cheek.

"Nope. Maybe my cousin."I say I sit on the counter.

"So... Have you thought about the  wedding."he asks I pale.

No I haven't thought of the wedding.

"Uh..yea ." I lied. I was terrible at lying. But the look on his face seemed like he belived me.

"What do you think."he raises his brow.

"I don't know."I shrug "I mean I'm not even 18 yet."I say he helps me off the counter.

I just turned 17. Jayson is 23 I know it might sound weird, like what would I see in a 23 year old. But he makes me feel like I'm a princess I love him...

Elvis POV

"Boy.. Again!"Tom colonel parker yelled threw the microphone. I puffed and started singing.

All that was on my mind was Joy. I couldn't get her face outta my mind. She was beautiful her green eyes sparkel when they saw me.

"Alright , everyone take 5."colonel yelled.

"Hey. E what's going on."Joe said as he walked towards me smoking a cigar.

"I meet a crazy good looking gal."I smiled he patted my back.

"Ah, you can't get her outta you mind can you."Joe says

"I need to see her agian."I tell him

"Do you have her number?"Joe asked. I felt around in my pocket and pulled it out.

"Yep. She must have slipped it in"I chuckle

"Well what are you still doing here, go call her."Joe laughed I ran outside the studio to find a phone booth.

Joy POV

I was painting my nails and chatting with my cousin Jessa when the phone rang.

"I'll be back."I tell Jessa I run in the kitchen as the ringing gets louder.

"I'm coming , I'm coming."I say.

"Hello."I hear a southern accent I smile

"Hello this is Joy-Anna."

"Hey. This is Elvis."I hear him

"Hey."

"Well. I was wondering if you will come to my studio today, I need to see you."he tells me I press the phone agianst my cheek

Jayson came walking in he pecked my cheek and walked towards the fridge.

"I'll see what I can do, I'll call you back."I smiled

I hung up and made my way over to Jay. He gave me an odd look.

"How was that."he asked I didn't reply I just wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you Jay, I've always have."I smiled

"I love you too Joy."he smiled back at me he kissed me tenderly.