🎇therapy 🎇

tsukishima fell on the floor , and you tried to hold your laugh

tsukishima fell on the floor , and you tried to hold your laugh . " Tch , what was that for ? " Tsuki said covering his nose , which seemed to be bleeding . " S-sorry , god damn it " Kageyama mumbled the last part . 

" then look like you are sorry " 'woah he seems angry' . He got up and stormed out of the gym while everyone starred at him. " go " Yachi said immediately . 

" where " you asked . 

" after him " 

" why " 

" shut up and go " she ordered and you got up and followed him to the auditorium . ' what does he wanna do in the auditorium . '

He went to the backstage and you peeked from the curtains , he was sitting on the floor , cuddling his knees and sniffing . 'what should I do'  . You walked over too him . 

" umm ... I have a happy candy " you said as you took out a candy from your pocket . He starred at you , tears stained his cheeks . 

" not enough .. " you thought for a moment " I have happy lollipop " you said as you took one out . He blinked at you and didn't say anything . 

" Oh no , you are really greedy " you said " I have happy chocolate " you said as you checked your pockets but didn't find any . You slapped your head " oh shit , I think I left it in my bad " you said as he chuckled which made you smile . 

" so candy or lollipop , which is it ? " You asked . 

" candy " he answered and you passed him . You sat beside him and opened the lollipop and popped it in your mouth . 

" this is my favorite lollipop " you said giving him a close eyes smile . He smiled at you . 'what an idiot' he thought  . 

" T-thank y-you " he said suddenly which caught you by surprise . " You didn't ask for my help " you said cockily . He laughed " ok then , I didn't ask for your help " 

" hey " You said as you slapped his hand . 

You both walked to the classroom together and the day passed as usual . You went to the music club and was greeted by the three girls from before but there was someone else with them too . " hello , I am (y/n) from before , I would be happy to work with you " 'yes I didn't mess it up ' You thought .

" wow , no need to be so formal . Come here and have some snacks " The new one said and you nodded and sat on the chair with them . 

" so (y/n) , what do you play " The girl with short blonde hair asked . " I can play drums " You said as they all high fived each other . " great , we need a drummist in our band . " They said . 

" you are a band " You asked . 

They smirked " what did you thought " . You smiled , you wanted to join a band so bad since you were 5 , but none of your friends knew how to play instruments . " so mrs drummist " The one with long black hair which were in a ponytail said " Show us what you got "