🎇mom🎇

" It's perfect , I think we are gonna do good in the cultural festival ? " Mina said clapping her hands together

" It's perfect , I think we are gonna do good in the cultural festival ? " Mina said clapping her hands together . You all were panting by all the singing and movement , she passed you all water bottles . 

" Now , just make sure . You don't fail in exams (y/n) " siya said gulping water down her bottle . You slapped your chest lightly " leave it to me " you said . 

in the gym : 

" Me and kageyama are dating " Hinata chimed in between the third and second years . 

" You are WHAT - " Suga cut tanaka off " congratulations you two and also don't you think those two are acting weird today " he said and they looked over at yams and yachi . They both will make eye contact , smile and then break the eye contact blushing . " Absolutely not an idea " Tsuki said wiping his forehead with his towel . They all shrugged it off . 

TIME SKIP : 

The teacher was handing out the test results , she walked over at you and coughed catching your attention . 'please god , just let me have passing marks' . The teacher smiled at you and gave you that paper . " good job (y/n) , she said before walking away . You checked the marks and they were seventy fucking nine , you looked over at tsuki and he gave you a thumbs up and he smiled at you . 

" I CAN PERFORM AT THE CULTURAL FESTIVAL " You shouted opening the door of the club room and they all hugged you , you sat in the group hug for 2 minutes before you all let go . " come on , let's practice our hardest , we only got 2 days now " siya said . 

" BLOODLUST FAIRIES GO " Mina shouted . 

We all practiced till it was night and tsuki came to pick me up today . I took my stuff and walked out with him after waving 'bye' to the teammates . 

" why did you come to pick me up today " you asked . 

" well because you didn't come , so I thought that you will still be practicing " he said and you lips turned into a smirk " aw , does little saltyshima got a sweet spot for me that he would come to pick me up " 

" call me little , when you check your height in the mirror " he said and you pouted . 'why doesn't he never get pissed of embarrassed' . He dropped you at your house and you saw your mother waiting for you . You ran towards her and hugged her . " Hey , I missed you " she said . 

" I missed you too mom " you said as she let go and you did too , " well , I can't miss my daughter's first function , can I ? " she said poking your nose . " of course , you can't " You said cheerfully . " Now get ready , we will have momma , daughter night " She said and you went in your room . You got in your casual clothes while your mother waited for you in the car. 

You got in the car and you started driving . " well first we will watch a movie and then we will go to a restaurant and then shopping " she said . You punched in the air getting all excited , it's been a while you hanged out with your mother . " So , who is the boy who dropped you at home " she asked . 

" ohh his name is salty - no it's tsukishima kei . He is my classmate and he helped me in studies " I told her and she smiled , " isn't he a gentleman to drop you at home " she said and you scowled . " gentleman ? maybe .... but he was just bored , so he did it " You said and shrugged . 

" well , I could see you have a liking for him " She said and you blushed " w-what ? w-why would I like that s-saltyshima " You stuttered which made her laugh . " Your mother knows everything " she said and bopped your nose , You signed while smiling " yes mother , you know it all , Maybe I do like him " you said . 

" well we are here , you ready to go " she asked and high fived her " always " you replied . 

You spent the whole day with your mother and plopped on your bed when you reached your house . You took out and checked your messages . 

hitoka : (Y/N) , Good luck , We are doing good on the maid cafe too 

you : thanks hitoka , I will come to visit it too . 

bloodlust fairies 

Mami : we will have a rest day tomorrow , don't want you all to have sore throat in the program . 

yami : I wonder what kind of dished they will have there 

siya : They are having a maid cafe and butler restaurant 

yami : yum !!! 

Mami : REST FOR TODAY

siya : yes mam 

yami : yes mam 

Mami : And the outfits will be a black t-shirt , jean shorts and a shirt over it , boots or anything you wanna wear in your hands . 

(a/n : if you wanna see the outfit , it's this link . https://in.pinterest.com/pin/242842604896908420/ ) 

You closed your phone , 'it's gonna be good , don't worry about it' 

short chapter for now , good bye everyone 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨narita : I don't think coach ukai even knows my name✨

✨tanaka : that not true *throws ball at window*               ✨

✨ukai : hey , who broke the window                                       ✨

✨tanaka : NARITA                                                                            ✨

✨ukai : ....                                                                                           ✨

✨ukai : who ?                                                                                    ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨