🎇always in trouble🎇

" what you aren't from this school " You exclaimed as you found out that your three seniors were pass outs of karasuno

" what you aren't from this school " You exclaimed as you found out that your three seniors were pass outs of karasuno . They shushed you . " Be silent , nobody know about this " Yami said . 

" But the uniform and no one finds out " You asked and they smirked . " never underestimate your senpais " yuri said , she seemed to have opened up a little around you . " Well we didn't wanna leave our juniors and the band alone " Mina pointed . Maki and siya smiled at her . " That's just how we work , don't tell anybody " Yuri said , putting a finger on your lips . You nodded " don't worry , I won't tell anybody " . 

" By the way , look what I found " Yami exclaimed as she slammed a paper on the table . " what's this ? " Maki asked trying to read it . " Looking - for - girl - bands " Mina read out loud . " This is the perfect thing , we can make people know us here " Yami said excitedly . " Hmm , sounds good . wanna go after school " Yuri asked . You immediately apologized " I am sorry , I got volleyball after school " You said bowing . 

" It's not a problem , we can go on Sunday . Is that ok with all of you " Mina asked and you all nodded , The practice match was on Friday so it was perfect for you . " well then dismissed " You all walked to your classes and you found out your three seniors just go to their jobs .  The class went on usual and tsuki seemed to be avoiding you . Probably after that accident he will . 

You walked to the gym after changing into your tracksuit and saw them spiking balls . " Hey , (y/n) " Daichi called you waving his hand . " yes ? " You walked over to him . 

" Can you tell them to at least not fight in the court ,  " You looked over to tsuki who was just standing there with his hands on his hips (seggsy) throwing insults at kageyama and kageyama losing his temper . " you want me to go between those wild beasts " You asked pointing . Daichi nodded " shimuzu isn't here , please help us " . 

" what about yach- " You looked around and she was no where . You signed and gave him a weak smile . " Ok , I will " You went towards them and saw tanaka and nishinoya has joined the fight too . Why doesn't daichi just get angry 

" I am not hulk " You looked at him shocked . 'can he read minds' . They have started throwing hands now , You stepped in between kageyama and tsuki with a bored expression . " The practice match is in 5 days " You said . 

" Hey ! LOOK OUT " Tanaka screamed and you saw hinata flying over the three of you , Flying . no someone threw him at us . Tsukishima got hold of your hand and pulled you in the side and he fell on kageyama . You opened your eyes and saw hinata on top of kageyama ......................... kissing . You quickly put your hands on your eyes , in order to not look at them . Everyone stood there in complete silence . 

" Nishinoya , what The fu- " Tanaka was cut off by daichi screaming . " EVERYONE , LAPS AROUND THE WHOLE TOWN NOW " . You all didn't say anything because of being scared of him and just put on your normal shoes and left . 

" The whole town ...... holy freak " Tanaka moaned . " It's all because of nishinoya " 

" Huh , but . Hinata had fun flying . didn't you ? " Hinata smiled at him " I went like whoof and landed on kageyama like boom and then we - " He blushed . " You kissed like yuck " Tsuki joined in the conversation and you hit him on the stomach , he hit back . 

" If tsuki hadn't dragged (y/n) away , he would have landed on her " Nishinoya said and hinata looked at you and blushed . 'what is he thinking 😐' . 

" that would have been yuckier " tsuki said , trying to catch his breathe . 

" what's yuckier " You asked , getting a spank on your head from him " we learned about it that night , did you forgot " he said and you tried to remember . 

" ohh ohh , which night " nishinoya said in a singing tone , raising his eyebrows . " hey is there something , you both aren't telling us " hinata asked . 

" no " You both replied

" are you two dating ? " kageyama asked and you blushed . " n-no , I would never date someone as salty as him " . 

" I will never date someone as clumsy as her , she always get's in troubles " Tsuki said and they all signed . Hinata smirked at you , you gave him a confused look . 

" hey you all , did I told you to WALK " You heard a voice behind you and you knew who it was . You all froze , daichi was going to say something but stopped as a girl with short hair called his name coming towards him . 

" M-michimiya " Why is he stuttering

" Hey , having practice I see . I came here to give you this . " She handed him a paper and he took it blushing . 'interesting' you thought as a smirk formed on your lips . You saw someone waving at you from the corner of your eyes , You turned and it was sugawara . You gave him a look saying 'are you thinking , what I am thinking' . He nodded and you had a moment of smirking at each other . 'what's up with these two idiots' Tsukishima thought looking at you and suga . 

She went away and he waved to her . *cough* *cough* . You fake coughed getting Daichi's attention . You and suga both smirked at him , all the other boys looked at you confusingly except daichi of course , he was blushing . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys , there is an idiot here , who is making this story everything except tsukishima x reader. I am sorry for the inconvenience but I am bored and also going to die soon , I will update if I don't die . 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨oikawa : look at him , this is my bf iwa chan , ever ✨

✨saw someone better then him .                                      ✨ 

✨Hinata : but he is your husband                                     ✨

✨oikawa : my husband omg , even better                     ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨