🎇cuddling🎇

" what the fuck " you screamed getting the attention of tsuki and yams and probably the students walking in classes too

" what the fuck " you screamed getting the attention of tsuki and yams and probably the students walking in classes too . " hey , potato . Why are you screaming ? " tsuki said . you took the phone from yachi and showed him the picture . His eyes widened as he saw the picture " WHAT THE FUCK " He screamed too . Yachi and yams were laughing at the corner . Tsuki called his brother and started screaming at him . 'maybe he will handle this matter' , you hoped not much people from our school saw it . you walked to my club room and got greeted by the smell of coffee and a smirking yami . " I know that you know " you said 

" Are you two dating ? " She asked . 

" no , we are not . We were just studying " You said as you placed your bag down and took the mug of coffee from the table . 

" sure sure " she said as she shifted on playing with her phone again , sipping her iced coffee . " where are the other " You asked . 

" mina fell ill , so maybe I would be monitoring you today , and the other should be here soon " She said looking up from her face " Dang he deleted the post " she whined . 

'good job tsuki' . short after , everyone was there except mina of course , you got to practice but it wasn't as clean as when mina guide you so you all ended practice today . You walked to your classroom and saw tsuki , listening to music . You sat on your seat beside him and took out your phone . " good job for getting that picture down " you said and he just nodded . " do you not have practice today " You asked him . 

" the coach wasn't there and those third years were asking a lotta question " he said . " huh " 

" don't think about it too much " He added and you put your head down . 

flashback : 

" oi oi , tsukishima . care to explain this " Sugawara said as the boys both their water break . " what ? " tsuki asked looking innocent . Nishinoya showed him his phone ." Ohh , this . we were sleeping together " he said blankly as usual . everybody was silent . Yams kept quiet not to mention his earlier reaction . 

" OI FUCKING SLATYSHIMA , HOW DARE YOU TOUCH (Y/N) LIKE THAT " Hinata screamed while coming towards him . " I will go from here before he reaches me " Tsuki said as he walked out and closed the door . 

flashback end : 

The classes went on as usual , You didn't need to go to music club today because mina wasn't there and tsuki said , he didn't want to go to practice . So you decided to go to your house to study , because you didn't want his brother to keep bugging you . 

You both walked to your house together buying some snacks on the way . " It sure is getting cold " You said as you rubbed your hands together ." are you cold " he asked looking at his scarf . 

" not really " You said and he wrapped his scarf around you neck . You looked at him in shock . " what ? " he asked coldly . 

" do you have a fever or something ? " you asked dramatically . 

" you know what , give my scarf back " he said but you backed away and shook your head . He signed . And you both walked to your house , You opened the locked door and stepped inside . " pardon my institution " He said and you chuckled . 

" no one's home , you don't need to do that " You said as you took off you shoes and so did he . " Well I didn't knew that " he said . You both walked to your room , and you made him sit down beside the short table as you went in the kitchen to bring drinks . Tsuki took out his phone and checked the messages . 

Yams : Tsuki , do you need more advice 

sugamoma : Good luck 

dadchi : Make sure , she will be able to walk tomorrow 

human tangerine : If you touch her , I will eat you 

King : I heard you were going over to (y/n)'s house .......... I don't have anything to say to you . 

short one : Hey hey , TELL ME HOW IT GOES . ok ? 

asahi - senpai : I can send you some holy water you know 

He signed as he closed his phone and you entered with the glasses of juice and packets of chips . " let's watch a movie " You said . 

" what about study ? " 

" tomorrow is Sunday , we can do it then " he nodded and you set up the t.v . You watched like 2 or 3 movies when you felt some weight on your shoulder . You turned your head and saw that tsuki has fallen asleep ON YOUR SHOULDER . You moved a little to get the blankets but he wrapped his arms around you . 

" stay " he said in his muffled voice . You blushed a little . ... no , a lot . 

" b-but tsuki , I need to get the blankets " You said and he tightened his grip and put his head in the crook of your neck . " stay ..... " he said and you stiffened . 'he is getting heavier , if he put his whole weight on me , I will be squished . More time passed and now you were sleeping too , you arms around his back , you were both lying on the floor . 

Tsukishima was the first person to wake up , when he noticed the position you were sleeping in , he immediately let go . 'shit I think , I got sleepy again' He closed the movie that was playing on the t.v. . He looked over at you and his eyes fell on your neck , I little reddened . He signed and took a futon and placed it over you . 

He took his bag and walked out the door , leaving a note that ' he would be going back now ' . He walked down the road , still blushing thinking he was cuddling with you while sleeping . 'I liked it , I wanna do it once more ' 

this bored person should study instead of writing stories 

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

✨bokuto : hey can you do me a favor                                     ✨

✨kurro : yeah sure                                                                           ✨

✨bokuto : when I die                                                                      ✨

✨kurro : yeah ?                                                                                  ✨

✨bokuto : can you update my status saying 'CHILLING  ✨

✨WITH JESUS'                                                                                   ✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨