🎇studying together🎇

everybody omg look at this : 

this is so cute dhgfkejldjoksodk omg

this is so cute dhgfkejldjoksodk omg . I wanna be atsumu now . Oh I am sorry let's go on with the story . 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

you plopped on my seat , Tsuki was listening to music through his headphones . The teacher was handing out the test results . She coughed when she reached you . You looked up at her . 

" (y/n) , you won't be performing in the cultural festival , if you fail next time " she said and you jaw dropped . 'not again' . You have been practicing really hard for that day . " good job tsukishima' , the teacher handed him his paper . 

Jealousy fell over you . 

" Tsukishima ..... " you said and he raised his eyebrow at you . 

" - san , teach me ...... please " You said . 

" huh , no " he said with a straight face . " why should I " 

" why not " 

" why " 

" why not " 

" why " 

" why not " 

" why " 

" ugh ok " You said as you get up from the seat and walked out of the classroom . Tsuki watched you stomp out angrily .

Tsukishima grabbed his bag and walked to the gym with yamaguchi making a small chat . When he entered the gym , he was you there talking to sugawara . 'what is she doing here' 

" thank you sugawara senpai " you said which was heard by tsuki . This grabbed his interest . " Oh no , no problem . I like studying and it will be fun studying together " Sugawara said and you jumped to tackle him in a hug but someone pulled you back by the collar . 

" I already told you that I will teach you , but would you change partners now " Tssuki said . " huh ? " You looked at him with raising an eyebrow . " you said that you won't teach me " you said . 

" I think you heard wrong , let's go now " He said as he dragged you and sugawara - senpai smirked at you two . 

" I have my music club now , I would be going there for now " you told him and he mouthed a 'ohh' . You waved a 'bye' to him and ran to your club room . 

" (y/n) !!!! , you gotta study hard " siya shouted as you reached the room " we can't do the cultural festival without you " she said . 

" yes yes siya senpai , I got that and I got a tutor too " you said ,'wow the news do spill fast' . Siya fixed her glasses and mina clapped her hands together . 

" now guys , let's get to practice " she said and you all nodded . 

time skip : 

" hey saltyshima , were you jealous that I was going to teach (y/n) " sugawara asked him , handing him a bottle .