🎇disaster🎇

The practice match was good and you spent your Saturday , practicing for the audition the other day

The practice match was good and you spent your Saturday , practicing for the audition the other day . It was finally Sunday , You wore your new white colored tank top and loose jeans . They told you that all the instruments will be provided by them too , so You just carried a small bag with snacks . You mother kissed your forehead and you went off .  

You reached the studio names 'sunshine' (omg this is so embarrassing too, author chan isn't good with names) 

" (y/n) here " Yami called you and you greeted them with a bow " You ready for it " They asked , " YASS " You all answered . Mina came with a slip " our number is 9th" She said and you sat down , watching the performance of other bands there on the small tele glued to the wall . 

" Blood lust fairies are next " The girl announced and you looked at her and saw it was michimiya . " (y/n) , maki , what are you doing here " She asked . 

" we came for auditions " Maki said . Michimiya smiled " good luck , all of you . I hope you pass " She said and you all gave her a smile . 

You went in and saw an old woman sitting on the chair in front of the stage , You all sat down or stood in your places . Mina stood on the chair behind the old woman and motioned her hands . Yuri hummed and maki started playing her guitar .  

play this song now , you are gonna sing the sugawara's part . (author - chan don't know how to write songs ) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You all ended with the beat of your drums . The old woman looked solemnly at your panting figures and opened her mouth . 

" How many of you think that you did good " She asked . 'what does she mean by that ? Is she telling us it was bad ? I think it was pretty good' 

Mina raised her hands high . " I believe my team did good " she said and we all smiled and raised our hands . The old lady smiled and said " You are the first team since the whole morning who was confident in their music , YOU PASS " She said and we all cheered up , Mina came towards you with a warm smile " good job " she punched you lightly on the chest and ........ and .......... collapsed . 

Your eyes widened as she fell down on the ground and laid there like a lifeless person . " Hey is that girl ok ? " The old woman called to you all . 

" please call the ambulance " Yuri said and the old woman did . The ambulance came in no time and carried mina to the hospital . You all stayed in the hallway , thinking about what happened . 

" yuri , do you have an explanation " Yami asked . " I DON'T KNOW , WHAT HAPPENED OK " She screamed , it was the first time you saw yuri scream . Maki was praying with her hands joined together . You still couldn't believe that something like this happened .